Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Foods when High. How much Food Do You Eat?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StickyTurtles, Oct 30, 2018.

1. So we all, at some point, get crazy munchies when we smoke the right herb or have the right edibles. I love eating apples&peanut butter when I'm high, pizza, strawberries, chicken tenders, cheese burgers, sandwiches pretty much everything.

I also notice I tend to eat way too much LOL.

How much do you all eat and what do you eat when you're super stoned?

• Like Like x 2
  2. I usually crave waffles. They're too easy to make and too easy to eat... like many other edible things. I like having snacks around and chips are my go-to munch, regardless of what I do. Mmmm, ketchup chips!
    Dates and peanut butter are delicious; sweet and salty snacks are the best!

Are you a smooth peanut butter lover or do you prefer the crunchy stuff?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. I would like to drink some green tea after that. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. I used to get the munchies worse and be able to eat crazy amount of food when I first started smoking, I remember getting 4 double cheeseburgers at mcdonalds and a large fry and eating it no problems at all. Now if I ate 2 of those I would feel horrible haha.

I will say though, one of my go to snacks when I am stoned has always been cereal. Just something about the combination of the milk and crunchy cereal really is good when you are stoned

• Like Like x 2
  5. I try to eat somewhat healthy when stoned. I make low carb chocolate chip cookies and keep fruit on hand. I try not to just plow through the food.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Usually if I got something good to drink I can keep the munchies at bay. Coffee preferably but also iced coffee too. Lol but really big canned iced teas, Gatorade, la croix. And if I get really hungry I try to make good decisions even if they’re bad decisions. Like eating cottage cheese and fruit and cereal and nuts all mixed in one bowl. It’s good you should try it. Lol

7. Grapes, mangoes, and water.

Being healthy because weed makes me fit as all hell.
    :tacos:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. YUP. Smoke a bowl run on the treadmill. Or hike for 4 hours. ZE BEST.

• Like Like x 3
  9. I prefer the natural peanut butter that's smooth cuz it easier to dip apples in!

• Like Like x 1
  10. D
    COFFE ALWAYS MAKES ME SO HUNGRY THOUGH!!! (I love ice coffee only)

11. I
    If there's apples in my house....I can't stop eating them when I'm high, especially with peanut butter. Also grapes...my friend and I got super high and ate a whole bag of grapes. And half a cantolope

12. I love fruit when I'm high as well

13. So...after commenting on this thread about how I ate healthy after toking, I got high and went to Buffalo Wild Wings 3.

I ate 15 traditional wings, carrots and half of a huge dessert.

I ate 1/3 of my wife's burger also.

I came home and at about 1/4 of a box of Captain Crunch Peanut butter cereal dry and a few handfuls of potato chips.

I feel disgusted.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Thats Freaken great LOL. I love chicken when I'm stoned....and usually any other time too

• Like Like x 1
  15. i like pizza, fries, and wings.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I rarely get the munchies I smoke strains that don’t make ya hungry on purpose. But, I always keep a lot of fruit, yogurt, and ice cream around.
    Grapes and ice cream are my go to snacks most the time.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wings and pizza are probably my two favorites when I have the munchies. I've been trying to cut back though, so I haven't had either in a while.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Fake discounter m&ms are my favorite

• Like Like x 1
  19. Fake discounter m&ms are my favorite

20. My friends and I ate a whole bag of grapes when we were high. Grapes are so good

• Like Like x 1