Favorite food to eat when your baked?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by LedFloyd, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Mine's pepperoni pizza, got one cooking right now.

2. pizza is mad good but i really eat anything when i'm baked. i always hate the shits i get the next day from eating too much crap foods

3. we just got a deep fryer, so now i make mean bacon cheese fries

4. If youre talking about toking tools then I guess an apple.

...either way apples are the shit.

5. Honey BBQ Twist Fritos. END OF STORY

6. This. And the chili cheese ones.

7. Hands down, Flamin' Hot Cheetos as a "munchie food". Pizza is great as a "real food". :cool:

8. The best food to walk around town and chill with has to be a milk shake/ice cream, but if your at a house and watching a movie, baked ziti from a good italian resturaunt is sooooo good.

9. any food is awesome but i have to say pepperoni pizza its my favorite too:D:D
    whenever im munching i feel 100 % focused and the only thing that matters in the world is that piece of food

10. haha. real food.

i would have to say pizza is also my favorite food to eat while baked. pepperoni and sausage with extra cheese from schotzie's on lindbergh.

its simply a gift from god.

i feel terrible for all of you not in the lou' or will/have never come here to try this delicacy along with some historic toasted rav's and some fresh brewed schlafly. (fuck anheuser-busch. they fucked st. louis.)

11. QuickChek 12 inch sub. Chicken with BBQ sauce, mayo, lettuce and onion.

Usually get two of them every now and then when I get baked.

12. Everything.

13. Cool Ranch Doritos, and shwarma.

14. he knows wassup

15. 1. Heat frying pan to medium-high, turn rice maker on

2. Slice chicken thighs that have been soaking in a marinade of veri veri teriaki sauce, cock sauce, tamari, and a few secret ingredients, garlic and veggies of choice..

3. Oil Pan, Add chicken to pan, stir fry for 3-5 min until browned, remove from pan

4. Add more oil, Add garlic and other aromatics, cook 30 sec to minute, add carrots/green peppers/celery etc, cook for 3-5 min

5a. In bowl mix up sauce of Veri Veri, Cock Sauce, Tamari, and select ingredents...

5b. Add chicken back to pan with veggies and cover with sauce, reduce...

6. Bowl up rice, and top...

Total cook time:15-20 min

16. that sounds heavenly, especially with the COCK sauce

haha, sorry. had to do it lol

17. LOL, cock sauce.

18. Dorito's 3D chips were the bomb when they used to have those
    Funyuns
    Chic-Fil-A #1 Combo

19. i love funyuns as much as the next guy but they leave alot to be desired unless you have a massive bag or a million bags because they aren't filling at all :(

20. reeces pieces r da shit