Favorite dry pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by A fish, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Damn dude that thing is next level
    a

2. [​IMG]

I've got a couple favorites here but right now my two "go to" are the little stone guy in front, the square green guy on the right (which is actually 2 magnetic pieces that fold into a cube) , and the nut and bolt contraption. The nut and bolt contraption is kind of cool. The socket screws off the top and onto the end of the bolt, and the nut slides down to hide the inner threads for the socket. It hits beautifully, though hot after a while.

A year ago I went for things that were pretty, artistic, kind of wild patterns. I didn't care about size. Now my thing is "How well can we conceal this?" So anything that is multipurpose, folds or collapses to look innocent, or just off the wall in construction is right up my alley. I have 2 one hitters not pictured, they live in my glove box and the other in my camera bag. Always have a backup!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Have to share. This thing is just cool. My plan is to talk someone I know into letting me write a program and knock a couple of these off a bar of stainless steel with a cnc lathe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. spoons baby

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. My favorite so far is the helix chillum. I'm wanting to upgrade to the helix spoon pipe so I don't have to pack another bowl every 5 or so hits. Has anyone used the helix?

Attached Files:

6. My Boss had it custom made for me, i was gonna buy it, but when i took my wallet out he shook his head and said "consider it a bonus" Noiiiiice

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm looking to buy a very small pipe. I need one that I be discrete with. Al long as it's small it's good. I preferably want something with a slide, Any recommendations?
    My one and only bowl got taken by police yesterday.

8. I have one, its a cool piece. I found it awkward to hold but all in all a great piece.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. [​IMG]
    best little chillum I've come across yet. Made by Dabbers Den

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. i cant see the picture?!?

12. My favorite dry pipe, favorite any kind of smoking device really:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. I love chillums glass only though just got my first one with a carb today by Jon e walker but my matt white is a cloose second... tell me what ya think?.. 20160801_183059.jpg

14. 20160809_135504.jpg
    Shawn daddy sidecar my new baby needs a name..