Favorite dry pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by A fish, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Hey I'm just interested in everyone's favorite pipe or favorite style, classic spoon or Sherlock, whichever floats your boat. Half looking for ideas for my next glass. Share pictures and any thoughts or stories you might have with it.

2. Here is my girl Lil Green. I've been puffing out of her due to convenient size and sturdiness. If you follow my posts you'll likely see her often.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. i love a steamroller

• Like Like x 2
  4. or a j hook

2015-new-glass-j-hook-adapter-14-mm-18-8mm.jpg

and a slider
    imagesCAK3A7Z5.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. challenge accepted reviewing all (18...hehe) posts to see

6. Yes, yes, I am fully guilty of being newbie. However I am indeed a creature of habit. And I use my Lil Green almost daily. I'll share pictures of her from time to time ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. only pic post found so far and no lil green lady

8. I'm sure I posted at least one other one of her somewhere.

9. but im lazy(ish) :wave:

10. [​IMG]

Just for you. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. i like it here

• Like Like x 3
  12. Obviously my Lil Green is small and cheap but she means a lot to me. She was my "got off probation" pipe a couple years back. Solid year without getting stoned and that pipe and a fat sack was my reward... Gosh I got soooo blitzed.

• Like Like x 2
  13. ooooo watch those dirty words...

...probation :(

• Like Like x 1
  14. I like a Sherlock with a long stem. I have a bubbler that's like a Sherlock. It is packed up for my move though.

I like a good steam roller too. I'm going to make one like I had before. The good ol' super chief.,bamboo tube with a glass downstem that allowed you to use different bowls. It hit super good too.

15. I sadly don't have a picture of it right now, but mine is a fairly regular sized, blue and white-poled swirl design, that has these awesome squared yet rounded sides around the stem of the pipe. Nothing super-fancy about the pipe (although I have gotten many compliments on the design), but it's main claim to fame is that it hits like a fucking hammer. I've seen people get bigger unintentional rips out of that thing than someone trying with a 2-foot Zong before. I, myself, have to be careful with it, because I've sent myself into non-stoppable coughing fits before just not paying attention. It also made a buddy of mine puke once while we were shit-faced drunk. It's odd in a way, because this pipe, I did not seek out or buy myself, it's one that was given to me as a random Christmas present while we were smoking in his truck one day around then back in 2013 by another friend who I worked with at the time. I seem to remember the pipe being spotless, and I think he said he'd maybe only used it once. I also completely forget where he said he got it from. At that time though, I had a different, bigger color-changing spoon that had been my main piece for a minute, so this new one was pretty much relegated to strict back-up status for most of the following year, in to the next. It did get used a few times along the way, but it finally got it's limelight when I dropped my main piece in a fit of rage over my job while I was walking through the kitchen, on the way outside to smoke about it, almost exactly a year ago. Ever since, it's been my main and only pipe, and happen to like it better in a lot of ways than the one I broke.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  16. My glass spoon
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. That's some nice glass mayne.

• Like Like x 1
  18. King Fantasy Sherlock by Kenan Tiemeyer, definitely one of my favorites :ph34r:

• Like Like x 3