Favorite drug movie?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by 420smoker87, Sep 20, 2009.

1. 24 hour party people.
    it's more about the music industry than about drugs, but still my favorite.
    ^_^
    i think it's funny.

2. I don't think it blows but Fear And Loathing is overrated IMO.

Like I said earlier, A Scanner Darkly is where it's at.

And for Stoner movies help me remember, Rolling Kansas is the one where they look in the dashboard and find a human nose? It's been years but I still remember that scene, it was funny as fuck.

3. Reefer madness lol

4. Blow, Belly, uhh, I'm drawing a blank here for some reason, I know I've seen some really good indie addiction movies that I can't remember the names to right now

5. Yes! Such a great movie! I bought it completely by chance at a Family Video sale because of the cover, but it's brilliant. John Krasinski was a nice surprise as well.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUe4l3oIVU0]YouTube - Grandma's Boy - Mr. Cheezle's Dream[/ame]

7. Wouldn't say its my favorite, but I just saw the wackiness and it was really good.

8. Just watched A Scanner Darkly for the first time while tripping on shams, it was pretty crazy, I watched it sober and still found it very interesting.

9. blow is amazing.

i would have to say my favorite though is How High.

10. HAHAHAH Smiley Face is funny.It stars that girl in those Scary Movie movies that is always breathing funny:laughing:

Edit:Sorry i didn't see that some1 already post this. xD

Attached Files:

11. Im suprised no one has mentioned shootaz.
    It's pretty much a Jamacain version of Scarface, but badass nonetheless.

12. I know its not a movie but anyone see "in pot we trust" documentary on showtime. I liked it.

As far as favorite movie The Stoned Age or Half Baked would be mine.

13. blow or fear and loathing

14. True that, great movie.

15. I cant believe no one has said the movie "homegrown" that will probably always be my lifetime favorite movie

16. i have to say mine is pineapple express.
    it gets more funny everytime and never gets old in my opinon.

17. requiem for a dream, pineapple express, fear and loathing in las vegas, and blow. in that order.

18. its funny but to me it seemed to get old real quick man.