Favorite drug movie?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by 420smoker87, Sep 20, 2009.

1. The Wackness

2. one of the most intense movies ive ever seen. the end still gets to me

3. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas!!!

im sorry but shrooms was one of the worst movies I have seen, very unrealistic... and not even that scary.

4. Mine is Pineapple express, Grandma's boy, and super high me. though in super high me, and correct me if i'm wrong... he never inhales on cam. It's almost irritating, but the general theme I adore with that movie. :) Specially how informative it is about the DEA and california despensieries.

5. the animation alone for a scanner darkly was superb. I liked that one very much. :)

6. Allow me to be the first blade to say that Fear and Loathing fuckin blows.

I've watched it 4 times and don't get the following. Two dumbasses go to Vegas and get fucked up. Saw 5 had a more compelling plotline.

As for my fave, I'd probably have to say Blow.

7. #27 Glass Clown, Sep 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2009
    Nice Dreams.

"Bruce Springsteen, he's fucking it all up."

Runner up would be the Big Lebowski. Although it's not about drugs, weed is a constant theme throughout.

Edit: whoops, I didn't read the OP all the way. Those are stoner movies I guess, although Nice Dreams sports Timothy Leary, acid trips and coke under the table. I'll have to amend my vote for Pulp Fiction.

"That was pretty fuckin' trippy."

8. Layer cake is by far my fav drug based movie but anybody should watch it, Daniel craig was the shit in that movie. Lock, stock, and two smoking barrels is next, that movie is just plain hilarious. And even though No country for old men wasn't soley based around drugs it revolved around the herion transaction, in fact I think I'll watch that one right now.

9. My fav all-time drug movies are Dazed and Confused,How High...also SUPER TROOPERS:smoking:

10. Fear and Loathing, American Gangster, Basketball Diaries, American Beauty.:D

11. blow, american gangster, scarface... watched a movie called kush last nite, it was decent

12. I love drug movies. Among my favorites:

Drugstore Cowboy
    Spun <---this one is trippy as all shit
    The Wackness
    Requiem for a Dream (fucking scary as shit if you're on something)

Not drug movies but I seriously think they were meant for people on drugs:
    Naked
    Angel Heart
    Shaun of the Dead
    WATERSHIP DOWN holy shit, almost forgot that one

13. Gotta go with Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I've watched it so many times I had to get a new copy of it 'cause the damn disc just got worn out after all these years.

14. In super high me he definitely inhales on camera. He is seen using bowls, joints and vapes.

As for a drug movie, I like Half Baked. :smoke:

15. Next Day Air...new joint /w mike epps was pretty funny

the wackness...Spun...

shit like tht

16. The Wackness, Half Baked, Requiem for a Dream (scary as hell), Super High Me, Grandma's Boy, Dazed and Confused

17. A good drug movie nobody has suggested(I think) is The Saltan See its about meth and stars Val Kilmer as a nark but its sick as shit.

18. Haha Friday will always take the cake

19. rolling kansas its a great pot movie that doesnt get alot of respect.

20. Friday
    Rolling
    Human Traffic
    Blow
    Fear and Loathing
    Grandmas Boy

Can't pick!