Favorite dodge make/model

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by vapinallday, Aug 10, 2011.

1. mclaren motor? fuck yea... i drove the merc mclaren last year and i refused to turn off the engine

2. Okay sorry, they offer an "R/T" version of the Grand Caravan. Still has "tuned" suspension or whatever. Go look it up on dodges website if you don't believe me :rolleyes: Sorry for accidentally saying "srt" instead or "r/t".

3. r/t is ALOT different than an SRT, Go look it up on dodges website if you don't believe me :rolleyes:
    there is r/t calibers and r/t avengers they are both garbage.

4. They don't even deserve the R/T badging, real R/Ts are fun as hell

5. HEY NOW... i had this old toyota minivan that was fun as hell. took that sum bitch out in the woods of west virginia. come tot hink of it, we did that a lot with cars we didn't want instead of selling them.

6. #86 Challenger426, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011

I know there's a difference, I just couldn't remember when I posted it it was "SRT" or "R/T". I'm not completely stupid. Oi vey... One mistake on the internet and a shitstorm starts...
    And hey now, R/T calibers are kinda fun... Kind of.

This is true actually.. Hell, even I wouldn't buy an R/T minivan...

7. SRT4 Caliber is funner.. but still shitty

8. Hey, could be worse. I'd choose an R/T or SRT4 caliber over something like... Say... A prius or SUV. Yeah, I don't like SUV's.

9. my favorite dodge is the charger but i drive a 04 dodge ram rumble bee, one day ill restore a 69 charger tho

10. I miss my r/t but the ram is a good replacement