Favorite dodge make/model

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by vapinallday, Aug 10, 2011.

1. My favorite is a 1970 Dodge Challenger or a 1st generation cummins turbo diesel

2. 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T here :smoke: Or really any of the RAM pick ups

Currently driving a Grand Caravan ;)

3. Any year challenger is good in my book. I hope to get one someday. I am more than satisfied with my ram for now though

4. 2010 ram. Although I do have to say I don't like how they made the grill smaller the last couple years. It was more intimidating before :D

5. Its "more" aerodynamic supposedly

6. #6 vapinallday, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha I know what ya mean...I drive a big old orange dually with stacks, its gotta look so scary in the rearview

7. dodge vipers are frikkin sweet cars imo.

You can target a nice used one at 25k.

get some

8. 2011 Dodge Charger

9. i like vipers.....heres the dodge im currently driving...2010 dodge challenger
    got the dodge race stripes in real paint from my gf's brother for free!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. The factory race ready hemi dart.

Acid dipped body panels
    fiberglass hood & windows
    swiss cheesed frame
    and lots of other stuff.

Don't forget the 426 hemi that produced over 600 hp. .

11. dodge ram srt-10. only problem with them is that they're only available in 2wd and nobody makes a front and rear diff that can handle the 8.0L v10

12. 97 2500 ex cab with the 12v CUMMINS!!!

13. LOL, ever heard of a company called Rockwell??

They make a front diff that can handle the power of five 8.0 v 10s!

14. #15 Necromancer, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
    yea, i have and i don't trust them anymore. friend of mine tried converting his srt-10 into 4wd and used the diff's rockwell suggested for him and the front diff tore itself up on the highway

edit: i know somebody is going to ask why he had it in 4wd on the highway... it was during a snow storm.

15. #16 GoneWithTheWeed, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    They made a 2500 v10 4x4 in late 90s maybe a built swap from that to the srt but then again its meant to be a sports truck not a 4x4

16. My favorite: Charger, especially my '07 Bluesmobile....er, Charger w/the copcar package.

17. Favorite would prob be 2012 charger 6.4L SRT

i got an 06 charger

18. yea i saw that and i was meaning to look into that but idk what happened and i got sidetracked lmao.

yea it's a sports truck but can you imagine how much fun it would be to have a 4x4 v10 out in the middle of a muddy field with a full tank of gas lol

19. We got a 4x4 F250 with the triton v-10, its pretty fun in the field :p. My dream is to get a cummins in it. Personally though I don't understand why people would want a gas considering Diesel's get WAY better mpg and have WAY more power when you do the right things to them.

Edit- gas truck that is.