Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite cigs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thcshooter4203, Mar 21, 2016.

1. What are y'all fav cigs? Most of the time I use natural American spirits for joints that I mix with my weed, and plus they taste good as hell and they make me pretty relaxed, I'm thinking bout tryin out the menthol golds or the midnights, what y'all think ?

2. Newport shorts but I really only smoke em when I drink. Had pretty much every type of Marlboro, and pretty much it's just a more expensive Newport. Camel Crush is great but expensive.

3. Pall Mall reds

4. Eh i cant stand pall malls or newports or even american spirits... I either have marlboro reds, blacks, golds, or camel blues

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app