favorite cars

Discussion in 'General' started by LOTUS, Mar 10, 2005.

1. this is by far my favorite car in the world. Let me now what you think of it and hear your favorites.[​IMG]

2. saleen s7
    [​IMG]

3. Anything Volkswagen/Audi makes. Specifically: Jetta, GTI, R32, Touareg, Corrado, TT, A4.

Also, most cars by Saab and Volvo.

4. good choice, except I'm partial to the first gens and the 3000gt is a heavy bitch and expensive to upgrade.

My favorite in the whole world would be a skyline r32. Right now I'm kind of partial to my turbo volvo though.

5. #1 87 - 90 jeep xj
    #2 80 - 86 ford bronco
    #3 Mercedes Unimog

although If i could have any car I'd have to go with a 69' ford boss 429...

6. porsche 911 carrera s turbo is all you will need on this earth. that or a boxster with a fat blunt in hand cruising with the top down 8)

7. You used to work on dudes all the time? lol

just fuckin with ya.

8. Any air-cooled VW! Here are some flics of my 64 Cal-looker

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I want a 93 Subaru Justy AWD. Fun little thing to tool around and thrash. :)

10. mine would have to be the 750 hp terrible herbst trophy truck..

Such an awesome machine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here's one with the body on. :rolleyes: [​IMG]

11. oh wait i just realized you said cars.. lol

then it would have to be the Sallen S7 like someone else already mentioned.

this one is saying 'hi!'

[​IMG]

12. the reason why i picked the lotus elise is that it has awesome looks. It also holds two recordes in road&track magazine. The soloam at 71 mph and the lowest braking distance. In Car and Driver it has a record of 1.06 g's on the 300 ft skidpad. That is better handling then a ferrari enzo wjich was 1.05. All this for $45,000. The key to its sucsess is that it wieghs 1980 lbs. The corvette and most other cars weigh over 3000 lbs.

13. WHAT? this car beats ferrari's on the track because they have to brake more for turns. Braking more slows track times down and which make the car slower. Although, a ferrari would kill the elise on long straight tracks.

14. thats true. in that case i love the new saleen s7. it has twin turbos and has over 750 hp. Thats is one horsepower for only 4 pounds. it has 0-60 in about 2.8 seconds.

15. [​IMG]

here is the lotus europa

16. or how about this bently arnage[​IMG]

17. my favorite car is my mustang. 89, 5.0 5 speed with a mac catback, mac cold air intake, pro 5.0 short throw shifter, under drive pulley, 3.73 gears, cobra rims, pioneer premire head unit, and memphis audio all around. i love that car so much.

[​IMG]

18. [​IMG]

800+ hp 678.6 ft lbs torque
    just owned all your cars ;)

And heres my fav. Old school car :)
    1935 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic
    [​IMG]

19. My friend just dropped 38k on an Elise. Very nice car. I took a ride in it this weekend and let me tell you I think we pulled mach force in that sucker. I like the Mcclaren F1 but I am too lazy to find a picture.

20. Id love one of these in black with red trim. 1932 Ford Coupe, preferably souped up.

This is a prime example, although its a painting.

[​IMG]

Attached Files: