Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

favorite bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by biggestbbstar, Jun 15, 2011.

1. what's the favorite bud you use for your blunts? And for brownies I was thinkin mex cuz its cheap don't wanna waste cash. But for myl blunts I want the best flavor.

2. kush is my cololgne

3. I was thinkin kush but its hella expensive.

4. Dirt. Straight dirt.

5. Its funny, anybody who's new to the site is a troll

6. Where'd that come from? Plus you're the newest addition to this forum (at least in this thread) are you admitting to being a troll? :p

My favorite bud is Jack herer though, tastes great... but i really liked a batch of hempstar i had last year.

7. No its just I'm new to the site and my first post about 10 people called me a troll.. anyway, what are you favorite buds

8. Irene Kush or Blue Dream

9. Hahaha yea a lot of people have a phobia of being trolled it seams... they tend to jump to that conclusion.

Like i said though my all time favorite bud is jack herer. Any kush tastes great too though... nothing better then that sweet taste/smell.

10. sour d baby

11. Kushhh til my mindd gonnnn

12. I use a good kush when It's for me and my best bro, but with alot of people Im not close with and wont be with the whole night I just use some mids.

13. How are you wasting cash by investing in dank but smoking in less quantities and keeping a moderation?

14. I meant for brownies cuz I have tried a few different strains but they all done the same effect.. I was tryna see if there was a amazing bud to use with brownies for a greater effect.