Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Blunt wraps and rolling papers.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Timetoblaze420, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Tell me your favorite blunt wraps. Do you like backwoods. I've only had swishers and Dutch masters I believe but I want to broaden my horizons.
    And also what are your favorite rolling papers. Tell me your favorite king size papers and your favorite regulars. I had these clear kind and they were really nice.
    After you fell me those give me your favorite way to smoke your herb or wax. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Rizla+ kingsize blues :smoking: the silvers are cool too that you can see through them, they're all i've used really .. might try RAW sometime soon and joints, just find them so relaxing.

3. I like dutch masters and zig zag blunt wraps, an zig zag thins, juicy js an roor rolling paps

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. RAW organic is the only thing I will ever smoke. The paper is slow burning and sturdy, and joints are my preferred method of smoking. I used to be a bowl man myself, but joints are just so satisfying. The rolling, the smoking, it's all so relaxing and just gets me so high. It's like a meditation. It is less efficient, so if i'm low, I usually pack a bow, but If i got a few grams left, I'll roll fat jays laced with kief and spend the night on mars.  Blunts I can take or leave, fine if I get it passed to me, I like the smooth taste but I haven't gotten the hang of rolling them and I don't know much about the wraps.

5. White Owl; Pineapple, Strawberry.
    Zig Zag Slow Burner

6. swisher for the blunt wrap,
    I also once had a jazz flavor wrap that was pretty cool

and randy's all day or RAWS

7. Same :)

8. Always dutch masters for blunts.

For smaller j's I'll use zig zags, for the bigger ones it varies. Raws are nice, but if I have that much bud I'll rather just smoke a blunt.

9. Strawberry Phillies and Zig-Zags.

10. Can't comment on blunt wraps but Rizzlas are SO easy to roll with IMO and burn well.

11. Not too familiar with papers but White Owl Grapes are my favorite to roll blunts with. They taste great and burn really well. My favorite way to smoke bud though is glass; preferrably bongs.

12. Zig zag orange

13. Blueberry Swishers

14. Raw classics

dutches and games are my first choices as well as backwoods.

then white owls and swishers.

15. Thanks everybody. I'm gonna do some research on these now. Haha.

16. RAW classics and Elements for me. Nothing else 👌

17. Game's are favorite but I heard there are $10 cigars you can buy that u can roll blunts with and there supposed to be amazing the name is escaping now though.

Also in certain areas certain ones are better, idk y but when I was in ATL I used white owls and they were great but I bought one up here in Jersey and the leaf was like glued to it or something, idk y this is just something I noticed, the same thing is true for black and milds sometimes, like in places where people dont champ them the cancer paper is usually glued to the inside but in Jersey they aren't