Favorite Auto Flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smguffer, May 12, 2019.

1. Specifically one that combines high yields, high THC, short flowering time, and ease of growing..preferably sativa dominant.

2. Girl Scout Cookies sounds like its what you want. Think its a slightly longer grow time then your average auto, then again idk i've yet to grow mine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Northern Lights by Seedsman. They are cheap too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. 60 day wonder

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ya i was gonna get some of those from seedsman because of the price. Perhaps it will be my Fall Indoor plant after my big harvest of outdoor plants. Zkittlez is on my list also.

• Like Like x 1
  6. thanks ill check it out

7. gonna look into those too. thanks

8. Turns out i have 2 accounts i guess?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I received my NL Seedsman and popped into jiffy pellets, they popped and sprouted in 3 days. They are now in gheir final pots. They sprouted faster than my Cheese Berry and Speed Bud..... Seedaman seeds are cheap and great. Seedsman Seeds and 00 Seeds are cheap and good.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’m growing CRITICAL PURPLE by growers-choice, it’s a critical mass and big bud cross and supposedly has a thc content of 27%

I got one in flower right now and it’s doing good, it’s my first grow so there was some issues that I did that caused slow growth off the start so I just popped my 2nd seed yesterday so I’m excited to see how it turns out growing it under optimal conditions this time from the start

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dude I harvested my Critical Purple by GC 2 months ago. It will knock you ass to sleep and give you couch lock lol. Half a joint and my friends were lit af. Good stuff.

13. Mannnn that’s good to hear!! I’m super excited.

14. How did your buds develop ? Pretty good harvest ?

15. They are super frosty, I had to run mine on 12/12 because I had 6 Wedding Cake clones. But it got frosty and yielded me about 80 Raw Cones worth. Each cone was about 1 gram, so 80 grams from 1 plant. I cant imagine running it on 20/4.

16. I had it on 18/6 for veg with a couple photoperiods but I ended up building its own spot when I put the photos on 12/12 so I have it on 24hrs right now through flower. We will see, I just planted another yesterday so be a learning curve lol

17. 20190514_124113.jpg 20190514_124113.jpg
    Made the mistake of planting too many autos in 1 round.....8 plants so far in my 2x4 uggggg..... the 2 plants on the left are Growers Choice Gorilla Glue Autos, but one seems stunted and just stopped growing or flowering, might just put her on my balcony and let it ride lol.
    2 northern light autos
    2 cheese berry
    2 speed bud
    2 gorilla glue

Man my hands are tied.

18. Yea man I hear you there, that’s why I built a little corner in my shed outside and put my grow tent inside with a AC unit. I need some more lighting so
    I can utilize the room better but that will come eventually lol get the first grow out of the way first. This is my critical purple. About 3 weeks into flower, hopefully they start to fatten up soon. I’ve got like 13-15 good branches full of good bud locations.

[​IMG][​IMG]