Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fav stoner film/Fav movie to watch while high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Malo2115, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Since I’ve been on a bit of a movie binge this week- Get em to the Greek, Fear nd Loathing in Las Vegas, Inception- it got me thinking what do you guys watch when you’re high? Need some suggestions lol

Thanks y’all!

• Like Like x 1
  2. My fav has always been Up in Smoke & .the sequels.. but Fridays, Dazed & Confused, Harold & Kumar... are all funny.

Have had snow the past week in S Illinois... using my new Roku to binge on Disjointed and Weeds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Never seen Dazed and Confused...heard about it tho. Disjointed? Netflix? Gonna have to check that out. Good looks!

4. Cheech and chong m: Next Movie

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Cheech & Chong's Up In Smoke
    Cheech & Chong's Next Movie
    Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    Dazed & Confused
    Pineapple Express
    Friday
    Surfer Dude
    Joysticks

6. Got a couple on there I’ve never seen. Good looks!

7. Men Who Stare at Goats

Not a stoner movie just hilarious to watch especially high.

(It is actually on Netflix too)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. So true! Haven’t seen it in a while tho, defn a good one. Appreciate it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. How High is currently a huge part of my 420 ritual. Lol Definitely fux wit it heavy. Half baked is funny as shit as well...”I need to talk to Samsonn!” :roflmao::roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Pineapple Express just because that movie takes me back, me and my best friend will quote the entire movie as it’s going on and make people hate us. True friendship lololol.

Dude I tried watching half baked again after several years and I just couldn’t.... I love low budget, bad movies but I could not get over the horrendous acting :lmafoe: but that movie still has some iconic scenes that will live forever. (What’s his face quitting the fast food restaurant)

Honestly I shouldn’t talk shit about bad acting because ive been watching trailer park boys hahahahahaha

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. pineapple express anything cheech and chong or harold and kumar and the nighf before christmas with seth rogen

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Lmfao! Yeah I have a feeling if I watch it again now, might not be as funny...so id rather not fuck with that memory. You think all the actors were high and that’s why they were so off? Cuz that’s be funny af but not a good look for the culture lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. Tried to watch this shit high with my kid the other day...she didn’t seem to thrilled but the shit had me rollin lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Haven’t really seen any cheech and Chong tbh...gotta catch up with my history. Night before Christmas you say? Got it.

15. I don’t think they were actually high I think they were just trying to seem high, which is worse. I love how those guys started smoking when they were like 8 and they get insanely stoned just off of one toke.

I feel like that stoner dude who worked in the music store does the cheesiest hippie stoner impression and that always bothered me. Like the faces he makes and shit.

There’s the part where the girl figures out the guys are selling weed, she comes over mad at him and she’s like smiling while she’s supposed to be pissed off. Idk I’ve seen better acting in vid prod class in middle school....
    my personal opinions aside, it’s a stoner classic no matter what, and I’m a salty individual

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. All those movies mentioned are great funny movies to watch when high.

Here's a couple that are serious and get you thinking.
    The Union: The Buisness Behind Getting High.
    The Culture High.

And a couple visually stunning animated films.
    Disney's, Fantasia.
    Kubo and the Two Strings.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Yeah, that shit got to me too. And yeah you salty af but u good tho lol.:thumbsup: sounded like you’ve been wanting to get that off your chest for a while lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Hahahahaha I was having this conversation the other day....Started having flashbacks

• Funny Funny x 1