Fav. movies while high (NOT STONER MOVIES!)

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Jun 26, 2004.

1. yeah, so I was thinking there should be a post on favorite movies to watch while high. There have been enough posts on stone movies (ie:Cheech and Chong, FALILV, Half Baked, etc) so I was just wandering what your fav's are. And if anyone tells me to juse the seach button, I swear to god i'll hunt the sumbitch down and give him/her a really good talking to. jk
    My fav high movies are:
    My Cousini Vinnie
    28 Days Later
    Wrong Turn
    Dawn of the Dead
    Fight Club
    I was hoping for posts about movies that might touch on the intellectual level (you know,that like blow you mind or really make you think on a different level)

2. my fav movie is the matrix its really cool and i understood it better. also kill bill

3. kill bill v.2..... i smoked up before that movie and it absolutley blew my mind it was so amazing

4. donnie darko and thats the truth

5. how was kill bill v2 i only saw the first

6. search button.......just kidding

the crow
    the wall
    full metal jacket
    southpark movie

7. You guys need to see 'Monty Phython and the Holy Grail' while stoned. That movie is the best! My buddys and I always watch it, lol.

8. South Park movie is pretty funny.

9. ok like seriously this thread or a thread just like this one pops up like 2 times per week...

10. well u didn't have to click on it ya know

11. Yes he did. : - P

12. Definately Kill Bill, Lord of the Rings (any of em) are amazing. Zoolander & Super Troopers are great, there is no way to stop laughing.

13. kill bill blew my mind. it was beautiful lol. there was a lot more character development. it was a weird experience

the guys of monty python are geniuses. flying circus is soooooooo fucking funny, i wathed 3 episoeds in a row with a joint and some bowls.... i could not stop laughing for probably 2 hours

14. Fight Club, only saw it once when I was really baked but damn was it good to watch.

15. 1. Wet Hot American Summer

2. Bad Santa

3. Super Troopers

4. Bumfights (if you count that a movie)

5. Puddle Cruiser

6. Fear and Loathing in LV

16. dodgeball
    dont be a menace
    school of rock
    fear and loathing in Las Vegas
    super troopers

17. the spongebob squarepants movie is my favorite movie, stoned or not

18. 28 days later is definitely a good one...

Also Shaun of the Dead and The Big Lebowski

19. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Pi

Waking Life

Citizen Kane

Saving Private Ryan

Big Fish

The Deer Hunter

Shindlers List

And my personal favorite...

The Mothman Prophecies. <---This is fucking nuts.

20. Yea 28 Days Later is good. I wonder sometimes if I could survive in a situation like that.