Fav Movies to watch on Drugs

Discussion in 'General' started by willZ, May 16, 2007.

1. as for me counting codeine and weed---

SLC punk, requiem for a dream, gummo, natural born killers, pink floyd the wall, a scanner darkly, fear and loathing in las vegas, jackass, evil dead, clerks, spun, creepshow, eraserhead, wonder showzen, 99% of adult swim, vampire hunter d, cannibal holocaust, dazed and confused, cheech and chong, pulp fiction texas chainsaw massacre, matrix, the shinning, hell raiser, dawn of the dead, devils rejects, house of 1,000 corpses, zombie, basket case, tetsuo the iron man, hills have eyes, clockwork orange, blair witch project, old boy, fight club, bumfights, indecline, sin city, grindhouse, august underground, guniea pig, faces of death, murder set pieces, last hosue on the left, street trash, bad taste, how high, total recall, the life aquatic, tron, dark city,

Whats YourZ??

2. Damn you watch too many movies!

My favorite movie to watch stoned is The Fifth Element. Not a big Bruce Willis fan, but for some reason I love that movie.

3. My Fave Movies blazed is...
    Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

just the reactions and the BLAITENT racisum by the americans in the film.

but another good one is Ali G In Da House

Sacha Baron Cohen is a legend

4. Depends how stoned, if I'm really stoned anything that has very little plot and alot of action or humor works well enough

I like watching anything with the Jackass guys usually, and action movies like Crank.

5. Ishi the Killer, Old-Boy, Any Cheech & Chong movie (duh), Any Oliver Stone film, Almost all of Terry Gilliam's works, Evil Dead (I, II & AOD), Superhero movies... there's too many, mang.

I love watching things like Planet Earth or Genesis when I'm high, too.

6. I remeber i saw clock works orange the second time i ever smoked, and i smoked alooot. That movie twisted my mind in every direction possible. I really think after watching that movie my life changed.

7. Oh shit, that reminds me of the first time I watched The Doors movie. I was really high (this was back when my tolerance level was that of a 12 year-olds), and I remember when Jim is at Andy Warhol's party, my mind started hurting. I mean, after awhile (When Morrison sinks lower and lower into his booze and whatnot), the camera hardly stops moving. I was fuckin' freaking out! In a good way though, like watching F&LILV: camera never stops moving the fuck around!

8. slc punk
    fear and loating in las vegas
    the only things u need to survive
    and drugs..

9. The doors movie is fucking amazing dude. That and half baked are great to watch blazed.

10. Alice in wonderland was pretty cool on shrooms :p

But I enjoy blow, big lewbowski, super troopers, anchorman

Disney movies also rock sometimes when I'm real high haha I'm such a little kid at heart still

11. Fucking right Doggie! Spaz usually enjoys Harold and Kumar go to white castle ( im buying borat today to see it for the first time too) basically, any comedy if we're slightly stoned, or action if we are moderatly stoned. Only when we're really baked do we watch zombie movies. We'll get really into it, and sometimes believe WE'RE in a zombie infested zone!

Justin: Dude, holy shit, its a fucking zombie!
    me: Nah dude, that's just the vacuum...
    Justin: oh... You sure?

ah... good times

12. Harold and kumar is hilarious :p And you'll love borat, it's fucking hilarious

13. scanner darkly is intense, especially when completely twisted.

14. Hell yea, did u hear thare remaking old boy?!?!?!

WTF man there remaking EEVVVEERRRYYYY movie.. worlds ending
    Also yea fith element owns, there had to be a few movies i missed. music and movies are my life :D

ALSO forgot about August underground and Slaughtered vomit dolls (most of you never heard about any so heres a trailer for Slaughtered vomit dolls)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HMq8kItMvgA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HMq8kItMvgA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

15. terminator trilogy, although i've found some plotholes which make me uneasy when stoned

16. recently i have discovered i <3 huckabees... that movie tripped me out... pretty blunted... but just the basics... scanner darkly, super troopers, borat, fight club... the illusionist was trippy too