Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fav BEER 2 Drink after smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cyberkast420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Title says it all. What's your favorite beer to drink after a smoking session.
    For me, definitely Red Stripe. And it is not even in my top 5 when sober.

[​IMG]

2. Any local microbrew from the Midwest

3. The Canada day or Irish whiskey cask Innis and Gunn
    Mmmm I miss beer

4. Pale ales or Belgian whites

5. Kokanee, Heineken, Sleemans draught, MGD. My top 4 in no particular order

6. Yuingling, or any microbrew from the east coast motherfucks. :D

Attached Files:

7. Root beer. Don't drink alcoholic beverages. Just a personal choice.

8. Beer! Horay beer!

9. :wave: If were talking just beer than I'm good with anything Miller. But just alcohol in general, then gin and juice. Gin and juice is honestly the only thing I like drinking after smoking, beer sucks when I'm baked.

10. Alchemists,, heady topper from Waterbury vermont

11. My fav go to beer after smoking? Lagunitas hop stoopid :) Its a cali double IPA. I can get this on a daily basis so thats my go-to beer. I like other beers better like pliny but this ones easy to get for me.

[​IMG]

If i could get westy 12 all the time it would be also a go-to beer of mine. EXTREMELY hard to get but they did a limited gift pack that i snagged up. Cost of a 6 pack is around $95.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Sam Adams makes some tasty beer. So does Newcastle. That's usually what I'm drinking. If I have to drink cheap, it's usually PBR, but I can drink Miller or Coors without barfing.

13. I prefer mixed drinks with hard liquor (rum & coke, or vodka & mtn dew to list a few) but if I had to choose a beer, I'd go with corona extra. my fav no matter what.

14. I've learned to stay away from beer, every single time I end up with a kid 9 months later with some chick I barely know

15. :-O I hope that hasn't happened to you too often!

Also fave beer is Alexander Keith's, Atlantic Canada represent!

16. #17 IPA and SourDzz, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    Smokin I live near Petaluma, go to Lagunitas taproom probably once a week!!

17. Stella Artois, Corona, Dragon Stout, Morgan Spiced or Desperados

18. I love getting crunk off of some becks and dabs aswell :) Lots of people hate the weed and alcohol mix but i personally love this mix.

[​IMG]

19. I'm jealous. If you haven't tried the Lagunitas sucks try it out. Awesome beer if you like hoppy ales.

Maximus it good aswell. Just picked up some today :)

[​IMG]