Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Faulty vaporizer??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tRayn Wreck, Aug 13, 2017.

1. I just got a Da Buddha vaporizer and I'm not sure it's working right. Is it normal to only get one or two decent hits off it? I get hits big enough to see my first and second hit, but by the time I get my third hit nothing comes out anymore. If I continue drawing I get nothing. The herb is still slightly green but it puts off no vapor. Is that to be expected? Do vapes naturally go through the bowl much faster? I thought vaporizers would allow me to take more time and savor the herbs, but it kills it in two hits

2. Adjust the temp?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I've been through all the temps from 11:00 to 3:30. Once it gives off its 2-3 hits, it stops completely. How many hits are normal in a Da Buddha?

Sent from my HTCD200LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app