fatter/more heavy buds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stevie59, Feb 7, 2009.

1. How can i make my bag seed buds more fatter and more heavy? Last season i used bloom booster but nothing really happend expect for one but the buds didnt get heavy just tall and kinds bushy. thanks

2. Lots of people recommend molasses. I will try it myself in ´09.

3. Cantharis, you will find that using mollases as a supplimental amendment will make your buds noticably more plump and VERY, VERY sticky! Im not convinced that it allows the "sugars" to actually get to the plant's flowers as much as Im deducing that it just creates a great soil environment for microbes and such, essentially making your soil come alive and gets those nutrients(already in your soil) to the plant better.

4. what stores would typically carry molasses?

5. Grocery stores.

6. Use only "unsulphured molasses". ;)

7. [​IMG]

8. how much molasses should i use per watering? i have them in 5 gal pots and water and half gallon every watering? also i have just switched into flowering, im wondering what would be the best fertilizers to use. and do i use my ferts along with the molasses

9. a good rule of thumb is one tablespoon per gallon. you do use ferts with the molasses. for flowering i suggest jamaican bat guano. you can order it online for pretty cheap