Father's day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by -420-Ganja-, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Ok lol this took place on fathers day it was my girls graduation party we had been drinking I was planning on buying an eighth of dro but I had "lost" it at the party which pissed me off because I realized that almost everyuone their would have tooken it so my dealer had drove out all the way to where I was. For me to explain to him how I lost my money. But my dealer is my boi so he understood. Later that night this bitch had brought over a bottle of vodka she was drunk I was talking to her and she punched me in the face out of nowhere. She is the one I think stole my money. anyway I was pissed she had vodka and sqaures wouldnt share a damn thing with me I normally had sqaures but I lost them along with my wallet. about 30 minutes after she came we started to dipset we had to walk about 10 miles at 12 pm its illegal in my state to be out after 11 unless you're 21. so we were creepin sippin on vodka. talking about which girls pussy had been eating out first lol. that was like 10% of the way their we saw a cop and dipset into the woods we had to cross over a muddy ass cornfield. It sucked dick. Walking with 2 pounds of mud on your new kicks. So it took 30 minutes to get through the cornfield into a neighborhood once we got to the neighborhood we ended up getting lost and backtracking 30 minutes. we finally got to the highway i knew my way from here we were on frontage rd. walking about another 30 minutes to get to the overpass. mud still slowing us down it was hot humid and all around sucked dick. so once we got to the over pass we had to go out into plain sight of all the cars driving by, at this point it was like 1:30 AM. So we decided to split up at the overpass we both had different "shortcuts" it was my best friend and the girl that had punched me and then me and a girl i was thinking about getting with but couldnt because of my current girl at that time. so they went their way and we went ours. their way ended up the best they got their fine and in less then 30 minutes. us on the other hand had to walk down frontage rd. all the way to vanorn woods which we had planned on walking through until we got to the entrance which was a big field with a playground and a camping area where boyscouts were camping. we had to creep past them. we got to the entrance and it was pitch black. we couldnt see anything. The girl said hey will look behind you. I looked behind me what do you know a HUGE ass fucking buck deer. so we calmed down a bit and creeped to the forest line their was a neighborhood on the other side of it we had to creep through it tweeked as hell it was 2:00 AM still dark as hell and it stayed that way the whole time. Once we got through the forest line we were in a rich ass neighborhood it was a fucking maze of huge houses. so we were going b luck took us maybe 30 minutes to get through that to a road that i knew. the road was pitchblack but i had been down it before it was long but wide. and rarely used. So we started down the road. and ended up getting to the house at about 3:00 AM nobody knew where the fuck we were mind you my best friend got their at like 2:00 AM. the bong wouldnt hit well which sucked. I finally got a sqaure i was fiendin so i slept in the girls bed with 3 other girls packed on the bed with me and my best friend sleeping on the roof of the house. we woke up at 4:20 AM to get weed from the girls dad so we could blaze. her dad was keepin it all for himself we smoked sum resin. fuckin hated it. so i gave my boi a call who i failed the day before. he drove out but he stagged like a bitch. for maybe an hour. the girls bought 1.5 g's of dro I was just lookin for a ride home so my ***** said he had no problem drivin me home. we got to the menace overpass i encountered yesterday when they whipped out a nice sidecar bubbler and smoked me up on some of the firest shit i had ever smoked. we got into our neighborhood he lived nextdoor to me we chilled at his house hittin the bong. then i decided i wasnt going home and went to my friends house which he was with me the previous night and got picked up around 4 AM he made me some food. then threatend to murder me with a butcher knife he was trying to tweak me out. it worked until i grew some balls and took the knife out of his hand and turned the tables. lol then i realized he was joking mind you i was blitzed. he ran upstairs i didnt know where he went so i went outside to go piss on the side of his house then i found myself laying on the ground feeling comfortable as fuck i passed out. woke up at about 3 pm still blitzed went to his door and said i passed out on the side of his house he laughed his ass off, then i walked back to my house ate some of the fathersday munchies and passed the fuck out lol. that story is completely true otherwise i wouldnt have typed all that shit lol my hands hurt like a bitch peace

-$420-Ganja$

2. You had me worried after reading the title I thought you were about to say something like... So how was everyone's fathers day today, lol.

3. haha good story, i know how it feels creeping around at night, my town is suburbia and its so easy to get lost in and theres so many bored cops haha.

4. tried to read it... half way through i had to stop.

[​IMG]

5. Same here.

6. Please use the enter key!

7. I hit this wall of text harder than a plane crashes to the earth.

I hate walls of text.

Worse than 'rick rolling' which btw i dont understand AT ALL.

Why do people do it? where in the fuck did it start? Is it just on this forum or somethin in the states? and finally, FUCK OFF WITH THE RICK ROLLING POSTS!

D.
    :smoke:

8. I just cant I just cant do it edit & get back to me