Fatass blunt

Discussion in 'General' started by NJ Denali, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Whatup GC?! Just chillin here on a Thursday smoking a fattt blunt. Thought it may be worthy of posting on here LOL. Just not sure where to post this so sry admins if it's in the wrong spot, feel free to move it.

Anyone else got some pics of huge blunts they rolled? This shit's gettin me bakedddd1!!1!1 haha
    :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i have a picture of when i bought three O

all out on my table, pile looked harsh
    thats a fat blunt, puff pufff, lol

3. Is that all to yourself? I'd be KO'd after smoking a blunt like that even if other people got in on it.

Hope it gives you a looong night filled with positive vibes...

4. In the second picture that looks like crack with it! Lol I really would like to smoke a blunt tho, never have...

5. shame. GO GET YEESELF A DUTCHETH!

6. dayum dawg, sharing is caring ....

7. Nahh there were 3 others in on it, it was almost five grams we put into that blunt though haha, thing smoked like a BEAST! You could feel the heat coming off the cherry and towards the end it got real hot to touch and super resin filled. The last several hits were total annihilation! Funny shit is someone tried to roll a joint right after and failed twice, tearing the papers. After the second time he just rolled up the torn J into another paper, double rolled made it harsh!

Made for a good ass night tho lol.