Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fat sack or a new bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PurpleCrack, Nov 11, 2011.

1. So, I have about $150 bucks saved up and I'm debating between upgrading to a nicer bong from my LHS, or buying 10g's of some fire OG kush. I'm torn because I know i could just smoke the bud with my mediocre bong or get a sweet piece for use in future sessions...

Help meh decide!!!:wave:

2. I say bong if you find one that you just gotta have, and if you don't see one you just need, get the bud :D

3. Bud for sure. I've been in this situation like 5 times and I always end up regretting it cuz I always go back to my small one hitters after like a month of new bong use lol

4. The bong will always be there (Or online) and that hookup could dissapear, I guess same with the bong, shit happens. I suggest doing what ^^ Said.

5. Glass over bud. Something you can keep and make your future sessions that much more awesome, instead of just blowing money into the air.

6. Save up for an even better bong? :) If not, then bud.

7. Upgrade your bong. Do you want something that will last a week, or something that will last a couple years? (if you take care of it)

8. So you'd rather have a bong with no weed to smoke, than 10gs of weed to smoke with a cruddy bong?

Just put some money in savings and buy like a quarter

9. My current bong: [​IMG]

10. If you get a nice bong use it well. Weed comes and goes man. Buy a piece you truly like it can last a very long time.

11. Hey I have the same BIC, love the design. Upgrade that bong though, get a nice glass on glass piece.

12. More weed, for sure. I have a cheap bowl that I've had forever that is still one of my favorites, it gets me blazed as hell.

13. Get bud man it looks like you have a pretty decent bong already.

14. Bongggg, new glass..... nothin like it :love:

15. Get a glass on glass tube fuck that gromet shit

16. Go to a LHS and if you dont fall in love with anything just by looking at it, get the bud

17. I'd say get a nice pipe or bubbler, and spend the rest on the herb. Its easier to get the glass than the herb. You could get a vape too, but idk their going rate. A vape and say an eight would last relatively long depending on your tolerance. But if the weed is superbombasskryptonite kush, then get it. (Sorry if I rambled ):smoke:

18. Normally, since you don't have glass on glass, I'd say get a new bong. But for a rubber on glass that things nice. Unless you've had it for months already I'd say weed now & keep saving for a even nicer bong later. Wait till you got $300 to drop and go get a nice setup with a sexy a/c.

19. your bong is nice, i would be totally happy with it!

buy a sack and give that bong some love