Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fat sack of canadian bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by King.10, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Got myself a nice sack of some canadian dank .last two pics are from a previous batch. enjoy :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. o snap! thats sum dank canadian bud sir! that 2nd pics gorgeous! lol reppin gc 2! :) +rep!

3. im'a BEAST....legit though, BC stuff nuff said....hows the pricing?

4. dank pick up man enjoy

5. damn you Canadians and your cheap prices! Looks good though man, enjoy :)

6. let me guess, you payed 30 bucks for that

7. looks good man, wish i lived in CA

-BH

8. Damn bro nice pick up
    +rep

9. lol seriously I need to stop comparing prices with posts by canadian members.

But seriously what was that, $100?

10. #10 King.10, Sep 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2009
    im in ontario and dont think its coming from bc..prices right now here are messed..i got my hands on half p which ran me 1250, 24-25 a p...a year ago an lb would cost 2000 tops here of that dank...the 2nd pic is about 6 ounces:smoking:

11. Woooo go Canada. Seriously dealers gotta figure out where there shits from. Canadian Bud could = god damn hydro grown in nunavut for fuck sakes, or from BC or quebec. Dont get why american bud is like specific to the state and city lols

12. Those buds must be very dense because second pic looks like 2 ounces

13. Hella nice. One thing I noticed, why do you have 4 iPods :D

14. #14 King.10, Sep 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2009
    yeah the buds are real dense. next pickup ill take a picture of the whole batch should be a new strain to but always dank

and the ipods are just a collection i got a few more to haha:D

15. I pay the exact same price for a HP in Ontario. Looks similar too. Pretty unreasonable but prices usually go down around this time.

16. those last too look good i love me some canadian