Fat people are stupider than skinny people?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BongBreaker6, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Wasn't talking to you, hence me referring to the above quoted. Also, I'm not a grammar major either, so your point just makes you look foolish. If I have to be a grammar major to spell and type correctly, how am I doing it?

I hate it because my sister is twelve on the brink of being obese and is completely in denial about what her circumstances are. She literally weighs more than me, an 18 year old male who goes to the gym quite a lot (180 pounds).

She tells me she has diseases in her legs, that she can never get skinny because she has a naturally slow metabolism and that she's tried everything to the extent that she possibly can. Which just isn't true. You'll have to excuse me for hating fat people like I hate the mentality of my sister who will die a lot sooner than she'd like if she doesn't sort herself out.

2. Has she seen a doctor? This is one cause of obesity in young women

Polycystic ovary syndrome - PubMed Health

3. Its too fat to die?:confused:

Study: Overweight People Live Longer

4. Fat people know that what they eat isn't healthy

They just don't give a shit

5. Except it is a word. It is an adjective, but im not sure if you know what THOSE are...

6. [​IMG]

^ stupid fatty

[​IMG]

^ stupider fatty

on a side note...who gets a gold pendant of their own face? oh yeah...a stupid fatty

7. So all you people that aren't overweight are perfect ? I don't go on the shop floor and judge my employees . I don't think they are stupid because they are not smart enough to design ,produce,market,and sell their own product. Who the fuck are you to judge someone else? You probably have some weird shit eating fetish that you can hide easier than the fact I love steak and lobster .

8. im a fattist

9. Its not the steak and lobster that is necessarily making you fat... it is the baked potatoes and french fries you choose to eat them with, which makes the body release the fat storing hormone known as insulin (if you even have any left)

And I prefer to be the one doing the shitting, not eating it, FYI;)

10. #51 Zr-01stamg, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    I would have to disagree overweight people aren't stupider or anything they just choose to live that way. Everything comes down to if the reward is > the cost.

Alot of smart people understand that smoking kills yet they still do it? that doesn't mean all smokers are stupider than non smokers right?

Now obese people on the other hand i wouldn't say are "dumber" they are just probably emotionally fucked up and use food to cope. but every now n then there are people who are overweight due to medical reasons (no i am not talking obese i'm talking about people who score quite high on the BMI etc.)

EDIT: also metabolism is real i eat what most of my friends and family consider annorexic proportions yet i'm still 245 6'0. My cousin on the other hand eats like a fucking wood chipper and weights about 140 at 6'0. I'm not using my metabolism or digestive system problems as a scape goat i try everyday to keep fit and not let myself go because the second i stop fighting it i will be on a one way trip to fatassness. Some people aren't fat by choice and really despise it but then again there are a ton of people who consciously know what they are doing and keep doing it and they deserve it in my book.

11. My cat is fat and he's dumb. This study is true.

12. I did not realize our metabolism, digestive system... and every other excuse fat people use, has changed so dramatically in twenty years. I thought evolution, or de-evolution took a little longer than that. It is about self control. I do not know any person who is 50+ pounds overweight who does not overeat. If they "say" they don't, then they are obviously a bold faced liar and/or delusional and should seek serious mental help.

NO PROCESSED FOOD! Simple. Eat what we have been eating for the past ten thousand years and stop with the packaged shit. Everything in this country is a business. It is no secret. Our health/ or lack there of, our packaged food/ designed to make us eat more. Stop making "them" money, they aren't the ones suffering. Its sad, really. And being "nice and supportive" is not helping.

13. Is anyone else kinda disgusted that processed foods are cheaper than "real" food? now a days when i walk through wal mart's grocery section i get a lil queezy

14. I call it:

Food to feed the masses, but not to flourish.

We live in America. We have so many less excuses than many others yet we buy into it. How can we not, when the average american watches 28 hours of television a week. Which is nothing but one big "commercial" for the American lifestyle.

Take back your life, take back your sense of Self.

15. People who write the word "stupider" are pretty stupid

16. #57 Virtue 7, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    One of my best friends is overweight and is also one of the smartest people I have ever met.

and guys... I'm pretty sure "stupider" is a word :p

17. im skinny and have an iq of 126

not genius but almost

18. The Ribbon Newsletter

The Plastic Conundrum: The Fight Against Plastics and Can We Really Eliminate Them Entirely?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSxihhBzCjk]The Graduate "One Word: Plastics" - YouTube[/ame]

19. Stupid : lacking intelligence or common sense
    -er : suffix used in this context to mean more

Sorry, but suffixes were made so we could expand the base words we already had. So please stop saying this person can not say stupider when you obviously know what that word means. And don't tell me Webster says not to so I don't because I'm not even going to reply to that.