Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fat nug and ball of hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by the8504life, Jun 29, 2012.

1. A nice 4g nug of some tally chron

and a half eigth of some dank hash I picked up for $45

Attached Files:

2. Nice bud. The hash looks a lil dark.

3. Its a little lighter in person I think the contrast from the paper makes it look a little darker ill try to get a better pic. Also, I'm new to hash so the darker it is=...?

4. darker is worse i think.

you want it to be golden-ish i believe

5. Ahh ok thanks, yea it looks more of a light/medium brown in person

6. nice christmas tree bud, and damn...that black hash is real talk.

7. I'll make sure to get some lighter coloured hash next time haha.

About to go obtain a qp of some supposed fire I'll post pics lqter

Attached Files:

8. Could go for some hash right about now, haha...

9. Man, am I glad I am out of Florida.

10. that nug looks nice. i have a 2.5G nug that i will be toking on after my t-break :)

11. The hash looks good man, reminds me of the darkness of charas, whats it burn like / taste like?

$45 for a half eighter is steep man :/ guess some of us are just lucky to live in medical states.

12. Quarta pound? this niqqa aint playin around!

13. You don't have to live in those states to reap the benefits. I'm sure I get some of the cheapest prices on Earth, and I live in shitty florida where some people pay 4 grand for a pound.

14. Looks nice, I think if its black and squidgy its good, if its light golden and hard its good, if its hard and black its usually soap (bad). But that looks nice to me :smoke:

15. This is very true. All depends on who you know. I'm just saying, on average, the prices that people say they pay for their bud/hash makes me sad, especially for people in non-medical states, it makes me feel like everyone is getting ripped off..guess I'm just fortunate that all of the people that I get my shit from are close friends.

16. I feel like that too... but it makes me kind of happy/proud to know the people I know. Plus, those people that pay a lot are easy-to-get customers :D:smoke:

I agree 45 for a half eighth seems super high especially if you smoke that every couple hours. I don't know what small amounts go for, though (only from what I read on here).

17. [quote name='"HxCurt"']Man, am I glad I am out of Florida.[/quote]

Why when there's bud like this :D

Attached Files:

18. Your bud lookes almost thesame as some Amnesia I'm smoking right now. Your hash looks like some Afghan.. but could be anything! Enjoy!

19. @everyone I agree on the hash price...but it was my first time getting some, but its pretty good and has a rich taste best on top a fat bowl.
    I might get more of this hash tonight but for 25/g is that a decent price?