Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fat half pickup for 240

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Medicali Lover, Apr 11, 2009.

1. already smoked a gram and a half
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. damn thats some goood lookin shit, kinda looks like green crack

3. Very nice looking, that was a fat half!

-C

4. mmmmm, tasty. looks a lot like some bubblegum kush i picked up a few months ago.

5. Its fat because you are weighing it in a bucket. Looks like great bud.

6. Looks tasty:D

7. You use tear it takes the bowls weight off before I weigh the bud. :)

8. Cool man you got hooked up.:)

9. damn your half killed my 15.5 of mids. great pickup! :smoking:

10. Smoked some stuff that looked like that a couple weeks ago...had to fork over $55 for 3.6 grams lol. Nice budss

11. You paid 240 for the half?!?!?!?!?! and youre from CA!?!?!?!? damn bro, i dont even pay 200 for the whole ounce.

12. wow i cant get over the fact that you paid $240 for 16 grams :|

13. You live in Canada...is it really that hard to believe American's pay this much? I thought it was a known fact Canadians get their weed cheaper and pay probably half what we do.

14. scales can take away the weight of whatever is holding the bud ^_^

is a fat half :)

and it looks yummy, nice pickup dude

15. ye but damnnn $240 is way more then i ever expected thats like the price of the dankest oz u can find in the city lol

16. it isn't uncommon for people to pay 400 an ounce for some decent dank here :/

17. from texas lol

medicali for the bong

18. Might be a little expensive, but it looks really dank regardless.

Nice pickup :smoking:

19. Dude that price is nuts you need to talk to your hook-up, anyway dank pick up tho+rep.

20. Bud looks great, but man you paid a lot lol. At least it looks fat, enjoy:smoking: