fat guys/girl?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by cmbr66, May 7, 2003.

?

weight preference

1. Fat(fat bastard) is ok

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chunky(jimmy kimmel) is cool

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Slim(gumby)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Ripped(uhh you get the idea) is what i WANT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think a few extra pounds is fine. I mean, as long as they aren\'t like ridiculously big. I wouldn\'t discriminate though. If I really liked the person and liked being around them I don\'t think it\'s THAT big of a deal. I mean, on looks only I say no prob. with a few pounds extra.

2. I am 6\'2 and 300 lbs, and I personally I like heavy people, if your below 250 lbs I would have no interest. There are people out there who actually prefer fat, called FA or Fat Admirers among the straight community, in the gay community it is chubs and chasers.

3. I am 5,9 and 11stone cant remeber in kilos
    i like girls who are a bit shorter than me , a nice personality, and blonde or brunette dont mind
    On the weight side i find i am not attracted to big big girls but dont mind a bit extra
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high

4. Haha....so I\'m one of the lowest on the board...5.4 here and 165 pounds... so according to BMI, I\'m slightly overweight...but all I got is a tiny beerbelly...drinker\'s alibi, as we call it. I\'d say completely average built...

As for girls, I like\'em slim, not skinny. And I prefere ass over boobs. Don\'t really like big boobs...the good ole handfull is perfect for me :hello:

And actually I love those small bellies...a bit of fat is very charming...shows you can enjoy life without worrying too much about your body...

5. i am disgusting :) 8 stone or 115 lbs of you want, 5\'10ish

as long as they are happy in life i dont really care, someone that looks like jabba the hutt aint gonna turn me on but i aint gonna dislike them as a person

6. 6\'0\'\' I lost weight, now i\'m down to 152lbs, and that was after a huge sandwich the night before (a massive steak and cheese with swiss, mayo, sauteed onions and mushrooms.) I just tried to measure my body fat percentage, I used to be 13, but now the scale is messed up.

7. Im 5\'10\'\' 160 lbs. I used to play football and play golf alot, but then i started drinkin too much beer.

I dont like beanpole girls but i dont like fat girls. Id rather have a girl with a nice ass over nice boobs.

8. 5\'7 and 186 lbs. Im an average sized person...people don\'t believe my weight when I tell em.... uhr I like my women slender, average boobs, nice ass, and shorter than me...total turn on

9. just over 200 lbs
    dont know my height havnt measured in ages
    slowly losing my stonerbelly with excesise or however its spelt
    i always mess up that word

i like my chicks a bit chunky round the hips not too much tho

10. 5\'8\" and 140. I can stand to put some more pounds on so I\'m going to the gym to make it up. I like my girls a bit shorter than me and a bit lighter than me, but I\'m not too picky.

11. Im 5\' 10\" and weigh 160... too small, but I can put up 220 on the bench :p
    as for girls, I like em. any shape or size, as long as they are cool.

12. I feel so short!! lol I am about 5\'3
    well, my pic is around here somewhere....lol, in one of the album things

13. 5\'10 163lbz 8% body fat. But beach weathers gonna be over soon so I\'m starting a clean bulk.

I\'m an ass guy, I love it anywhere, on anything. In jeans, skirts, spandex, leather, w.e ass is the order of the day. A girl doesn\'t have to have an incredibly good ass but I\'ll try my best to motivate her to hit the gym with me if she wants.. :p

14. over my years ive found that bigger girls are more loose than the skinny ones. oh well

15. Im 6\'2 mabey? dunno weight.

Also i prefer my girls with some meat on them, not all this really skinny stuff.

16. im 5\'3 and i weigh 125-130 im chuncky i got meat on my bones lol i eat alot i love to eat but im not fat lol i gotta good appitite i think thick is hot... i like my boys.. tall n skinny but not too skinny thts grose but my bf has tha body type like snoop dawg lol hes tall n skinny 6\'4 =) thts how i like it

17. Im 6\'1 228 lbs on a good day :rolleyes: im not fat just cant see the six pack as good as i used to :(
    but if a girls alittle over weight thats fine with me.

18. i dont have too much of a preference... i go for personalities first but ive dates girls most people would call almost fat... and girls that look almost just bone.... it really doesnt matter... just someone around average....

19. Im in between 6\'3\" and 6\'4, and i weigh around 310, and as for benchin i do around 370, im not real picky, girl can be hot as hell but if shes a bitch it doesnt even matta

20. personally i think fat ppl are kool well the ones i know to me weght doesnt matter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.