fat guys/girl?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by cmbr66, May 7, 2003.

?

weight preference

1. Fat(fat bastard) is ok

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chunky(jimmy kimmel) is cool

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Slim(gumby)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Ripped(uhh you get the idea) is what i WANT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh yeah, I forgot to answer. I like \'em either way as long as its not extreme. I\'ve had sex with a pretty big guy before and I\'ve had sex with a skinny cowboy who was way taller than me with about half the hips. Most of the guys i\'ve slept with were medium build and thats fine. So, in closing it doesn\'t really matter but no total lard asses or anorexic fuckers need apply ;)

2. How did you come up with that?

#50 has always been my jersey number in basketball, (50 or 55). Nothing sexual as far as I know.

3. jersey #55 I assumed that was your favorite cow ;)

4. you boys that like \'em skinny...don\'t know what you are missing with us gorditas...lol

so i like bigger, tall guys...i like to feel a body over me...just not like BIG...i have been with sum skinny and avg guys...but...i don\'t know...the best was like 6\'2...200...mmm

oh yeah and i like my girlz curvalicious as well...i like to touch curves...not bones...big boobies and soft booties...yum! :p

5. yea for a \"gordita\" you a damn sexy one..:) (being that i know you)

we need to get high again sometime! ;)

6. ima blushin\'...hehe!
    thank you, chulo...
    i\'ll let you get me :smoke: if you let me play with your beautiful hair again...hehe...and as long as you promise not to let your drunk ass be grabbing like last time ...remember you have to ask permission...or should i just grant it now? :p

7. how about i will let you play with my hair if you get me high ;)

and what is a chulo?

8. lol if i have to get you high then keep your hands to yourself...:p

and chulo is like cutie...and you are one...:)

9. and if anyone is pimpin...its billybong...hehe

10. .. when I say that, most people automatically think ohh, you must have an eating disorder.. No I dont, and I look very healthy, in fact, I happen to be so fit, I can bench press my weight. Personally, I like someone who is proportonate to their body... and not acourding to the mdical charts.. I dont want someone who looks fat, but I dont want someon who looks scrawny either... I want someone who looks like they can protect me if the need should arise... Hince my man, he\'s 5 ft 7 weighs 135 and benches 175... I always feel safe with him :)

BB
    GB
    WLF

11. Cholo means gangsta, chulo means cutie......trust me

12. No other number will do!!!

13. I sit in a chair while doing that.... I have to have both hands for that!!!!!!!

14. 5\'11\'\' 155-160lbs I don\'t care as long as it isn\'t an extreme either way.

15. hahahaha i\'m all tits. 5\'5 117lbs. and i like the boys with some meat on em.not too big unless theres some sharp muscles, that could never hurt the eyes!

16. 6\'1, 170lbs....and if we\'re gonna start including what we can press my max is 260lbs....i think size is only part of the picture, it all greatly depends on the person at hand. Some girls are smaller, some bigger...its all just personal preference, no biggy

17. This may sound weird but im 6\'7, 6\'8 but i like my women kind of small and big tits and nive round ass!

18. lean is good...it gives great muscle definition...

unfortunately skinny people sometimes cant do alot about being skinny...they just need to do weights....

if u are overweight then things can b done to help you....

i shouldnt be in this thread, im a weight loss consultant...lol..

19. i dont dig the fat chicks. not so much because they are \"fat\" but because i REALLY like a girl whos in to her appearance. i like a girl who keeps herself in shape, and does all the extras to be my lil sexxy babe :D

if shes on the \"chunky\" size as we\'ve coined it, then thats cool, aslong as she can keep up her appearance.

now im not saying i deny any chick who isnt some gourgeus super model, by no means, i dont have a chance with that kind of girl, but i want MY girl to look HER best, as often as she can, but only if shes doing it for herself.

i like a girl who takes pride in her looks. i also like giving girls alot of compliments, its hard for me to resist sometimes, and that just makes it easier.

im 5\'10\'\', 145lbs (im a big airbag, all my friends guess im around 160)

i like a girl around 5\'4\'\'-5\'8\'\', 100-150 lbs. (i think... no to sure about the weights therehahah, thats a big range, my current girlfriend is 5\'6\'\', 100 lbs. and she beautiful! (any who were paying attention to some earlier threads of mine, all is fixed between us now :D )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.