Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fat bowls of dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Moseley66, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I've been really busy lately and so I just go into lazy mode on my time off and don't upload anything, but I have still been taking pictures. So here's some of Spacey filled to the brim with the 2 different dank buds I've had over the past month.

Enlarge for Eye candy!

Attached Files:

2. Here's another of Spacey with some dank bud and kief on top. I was pretty blazed for a good 3 hours or so.

Attached Files:

3. #43 KingOfThatHill, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude, I will pay you $50 for Spacy.

4. Hell no man, I love this thing.

5. thats a MOTHER FUCKIN BOWL PACK.

Duplicate 20 times for the next year and you have anotha sticky thread :D

6. That Space Invaders bowl is fucking amazing.

Contributing. Smoking Some cheese

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. That bowl is ill bro

8. #48 Moseley66, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2011
    Here's a few pics of my new bowl that I bought and am already loving. This little puppy is easy to pull, has a deep bowl, nice design, hits hard, has a nicely sized carb hole, and hits great. Definitely worth the $35 I payed for it.
    DSC01103.jpg

DSC01108.jpg

DSC01109.jpg

DSC01124.jpg
    Sorry it isn't fat, that is actually only half of what I was going to pack in there for my first pic. My bro literally barged in my room and stuffed the other half of the herb in Spacey, took 2 big hits and left.

Here's a pic to prove it lol.

That will probably be the last we see of Spacey for a while.

Attached Files:

9. My bowls a little small but I filled it to the brim with some grinded Ganj and then I topped it off with kief

Attached Files:

10. Sour Diesel from Chapel Hill, NC. now I understand why so many blades name themselves after it. It's awesome. Click the images to open them in a new tab at full size.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. that first pic looks like mids lol i usually prefer to grind my dank you lose thc

12. Lol ^. Nice bud man

13. I like fat bowls!:D

Attached Files:

14. hey i got a question, ive been smokin for 1.5 years now and have never smoked a bowl. Ive smoked many bongs, bubblers, joint, blunts, etc. but no bowls. I wanna get a bowl but im wondering where do all the ashes from the bowl go when u inhale? Dont the go in your mouth or what happens to them? In a bubbler they get sucked down into the water but theres no water in a bowl...... so where do the ashes go

15. Mmmmmmmmm. On nom nom haha

Attached Files:

16. Most of the time I dont have a problem sucking ash in. New or recently clean bowls you have to be careful not to suck to hard. ( you dont hit them like you would a bong)
    Usually after smoking enough the pipe is sticky enough inside to catch the ash before you eat it. If you pack a big enough bowl the ash just stays till your done.

17. That bud is ground. From this nug.

(not mids)

18. Thats a fat bowl of dank