Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fat bowls of dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Moseley66, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Well I know we got a ton of pictures of bud in mason jars and in plastic baggies but we don't seem to have very many with a tasty bowl of some of that dank bud. So I thought I start a thread for it.

Got some dank I'm smoking on tonight, smooth and piney tasting, orange hairs and crystally, dark green bud, light earthy smell. I cut it up by hand with some medical scissors real flaky and small for maximum burnage.

The piece weighs 57g alone if that puts it into perspective so it means it's a 1g packed bowl.

[​IMG]
    The scale says 58g if you can't see it clearly.
    [​IMG]
    mmmm Dankkkk

I hope others post some pics too.

2. There's a thread called "post your freshly packed bowls"

3. I know but that 1 is in toking tools and it's more to show off a piece, not the marijuana...

4. yeah but other than that cool pipe space invaders

5. I wanna see everyone elses shit, not just mine and this is all I have right now, might be getting more soon.

6. well you shoulda said that before i flushed the toilet!!:cool:

7. Haha, nah I meant everybody else's dank but shots of the dank broken up. I might just be too high.

8. lol yea i know i just wanted to say that! i wish i could participate but got no bud right now! and i used to have a red and white glass piece, but my cousin had to be a bitch and take that shit when my mom kicked his ass out the house for acting like a kid!! i'll look for a pic right quick!!

9. found it!! the glass was REALLY fucking thin, and the bud that's in the shot was some good mids!!

BURN SUM!!!.jpg

10. Nice, I'd like to see more!

11. #11 Speedymotor, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The bud in there has been hit already right??

12. meh:;
    cant really tell much about the bud when its cut up and stuff like that.

13. You cut that bowl with your hands? Any tips? Damn

14. yup!!

15. That's such a sick bowl, dude!

16. I like your bowl

17. Yeeeee

Attached Files:

18. Needs moar weedz, haha but sick pipe bro.

@OP: I FUCKING LOVE THAT BOWL!!!

19. #19 Speedymotor, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha thanks bro, its got a huge bowl and its small and portable

20. lol, thank you