Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fat bag of stems + sober = _________

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Phatso555, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Hey I have about 24 grams of stems chilling. Anybody know what I should do?

2. Grind em and smoke em in a joint. Or vape em (best way)!!

You WILL get high :)!!!!

3. uhh dude i wouldnt smoke em, they taste like tree (which i didnt like :p) lol

i would probably just try and make them in edibles

4. Yeah they do taste like crap ... but you'll be high :p

5. I have a ton of stems up at my apartment that I have to grab when I grab my shit.. plan on making quiso hash with them.

6. I'd go with grinding them really fine and vaping them, if you absolutely must use stems.

7. I thought stems give you headaches?

8. vape or cook with them. if u smoke 'em ur head will hate u.
    GL!

9. Make qwiso hash oil.

10. im assuming since he posted this in edibles section hes asking what edible he should make with these stems.

but i could be wrong

if you really have that many stems id try making some BUDDUH!

11. Stem qwiso hash is amazing.

12. Vape, qwiso hash, making edibles.

13. Don't smoke em. Clorophyll is not a plesant thing to inhale. That's what gives the gross flavor and tell-tale smell.

Simmer em in oil for some brownies, or milk/butter for some green drink. Can't go wrong.

14. GREENDRAGON ALL THE WAY! it takes about a month plus but put them in a bottle of vodka and let it sit for a while. i had about a regular sandwich bag full of stems and added them to a half full bottle of vodka, i let mine sit for about 5-6 months :eek::eek: because I'm a pot head and not the biggest drinker :hippie::smoke: but when the time came to party 4 shots of this stuff FUcKEd mE UP!!! Almost insta drunk/high and NO spins for me :)) i get the spins if i smoke and drink very baddly!

15. Boil them in water to make tea. You will definitely get faded xrated

16. I am with you... wait the month (tho I donly did 2 weeks the month probabyl is better)

If not cut or grind them up VERY fine and make DaBoss's cana oil just using like 1/4 the stems, then redo with same oil another 1/4 and so on till u use it all... makes it very potent considering stems :D

I did it 3 times over once and it was like using decent grade MJ (lol tastes bad tho so add to something... like little pizza's :D

the smell of making the oil will be kinda crappy, especially since ud do it multiple time but honestly... i just turned on the vent over my stove and it was gone within less than an hour of me making it... a scented candle or something helps too :D It's not an overly "weedy" smell its an oil smell

If you have never made it go easy with it if you are not failure with edibles, too much makes u stick to your stomach... doesnt hurt you but its a wicked shitty high if yo go TOO far... madn I wish I had that many stems left over lol Id make WW's glyceryn

break into 1/3rds and only use like 8 oz glyceryn... I think it would work GREAT... its my plan lol

17. shake them up real good in a jar and scrape the kief off the sides. unless you got a grinder with a kief catcher, in that case just grind them up and bang you grinder with somethin metal to get all that extra frosty goodness in the kief chamber:smoke:

18. I had just one shot of some Green Dragon one time, it was even mixed with some OJ in the glass. Was super earthy and got me the nicest drunk/high chill buzz for a nice hour. I was stoked.

19. THC is not water soluble

20. Qwiso hash

I have a bag of stems i am currently saving up to make hash with one day