Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fastest you've ever detoxed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kosto18, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Assuming that your a heavy smoker(3-4 times a day, if thats considered heavy)

How fast have you gotten fully detoxed?

2. I smoke anywhere from a 3-4g a day and whenenver I get piss tested I will go to a smoke shop that has everything (literally). I buy a $30 detox drink and I can blaze the same day of the test and pass with flying colors.

3. Does this one have a name or will any detox drink work?

4. 3 days; no overpriced drinks no bullshit.

Just good old fashioned exercise and water. Lots and lots of water.

5. Generally any pricey detox drink will get the job done. There was only one that let me blaze the same day, but I forgot exactly what it was called because I haven't bought one in awhile. But if you have a drug test coming up, I would recommend buying a detox drink and drinking it the day before. As tokin' the same day of a drug test is pretty risky:D

6. I don't think $30 is a high price to pay for something that can save your ass in last second drug tests.:rolleyes:

7. I am very stingy with my money; and know for a fact I don't have to deal with any pop-piss-quizzes.

Details homie, details.

Not talking shit about folks buying em either.

8. I was sick and went 9 days without it from smoking daily. got blood tested and urine test, said thc was faint in my system im 5ft11 165lb.

So I would think I could pass in around 2 weeks if I had to.

9. lol alright..but don't call me homie

10. Two days. I got to 'experiment' how long it took while on tasc. haha, I just drink sports drinks. Anything with Niacin in it helps to clear your body by making you pee. alot.