Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fastest ISO Evap?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TOKRFRED, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Hey GC haven't been on in a while! Hope everyone is doing good! Anyways I got the house to myself and iv decided to make so iso hash from my 2 grinders that are so full of crystals that they simply will not turn anymore. I got the iso process down I'm just wondering how to evap it safely but quick. Its also winter here so would the cold outside affect it? And I read somewhere that a flood light will work great. I'm also using 99% iso. Thanks blades! Stay high :D

2. Evaporating in a pyrex dish? If so find a large and deep metal pot that the pyrex will fit into, but not fall into. Boil water in the large pot, when it gets hot enough set the pyrex dish on top. when it looks dry use something sharp to agitate it and give it 2 more minutes. Pics here in my thread of the process I use: http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/957561-ratios-pickups.html/page-8

3. Thanks Ratio! I am a little worried about using iso around the stove however. I have an electric stove and a pyrex plate indentical to the one you used but the iso and stove makes me nervous haha. I'm thinking about putting it outside with a fan but will the cold affect it? Below zero temps.