Fastest Auto with the Highest Yield?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bubblekarma, May 6, 2013.

1. There are so many choices, but what is the fastest auto that still provides a good indoor yield? I don't really care about potency, I just want as much bud as possible as fast as possible.

I've come across a few, but I don't know:
    Auto #1,
    60 Day Wonder,
    Auto Northern Lights,
    Auto Amphetamine,

Also, some are listed per square meters (m2), so how do I know how much that is per plant?

2. Do not pay attention to the square meters. Thats what they get in a however there growing and they do not disclose that nor do they validate that. It could be a number they pulled out of thin air.

As for yields thats highly variable based on many conditions.

As for fastest well usually its 60 days or more.

Check out Dutch Master, Paradise Seeds, and World of Seeds.

I found World of Seeds Afghan Kush to be about 60 days, Paradise seeds 60-70 days. Dutch Master about 70 days.

3. Try barneys auto sweet tooth they say on the site that it can get yields of upto 200grams per plant I don't know if it will be the fastest but it should be no longer than 12 weeks from seed. Try attitude seeds they have a vast array of autos. Hope this helps.

4. Do you think it would be generally possible to yield about an ounce for a beginner? That's really all I'm looking for out of a single plant for personal use. I figure I'll just buy about 2 seeds each of a few strains, but I will only grow one plant at a time until I get used to growing.

5. you should be able to pull an ounce off ab auto easy..im on my furst grow as well and my auto ak from g13 is just about done will be chopping this week. and there is an easy oz on it.

6. Dinafem auto cheese was good done in 80 and got 2 oz off a small plant..would have been bigger but was under t5s too long

7. The World of Seeds Afghan Kush autos I get 2-3oz dried consistently off of...I have a giant LED panel though. Light sources greatly effectively effect your plant. I also pumped them full of nutes and supplements then used airpots. They were the smellest plant I ever have grown. Knock your ass out fuel vapor smell.

8. "Fast harvest "and" high yield" are rarely synonymous in cannabis. And even more so with the addition of Ruderalis. Aka.... its an oxymoron.

9. Ahhh nevermind you're a cash cropper.

Lols Idaho has such low standards....... even autos are an improvement.:smoke:

10. #10 rhapsodyrcks, May 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2013
    Ive posted this before but for a Auto not to bad. It got about 30 inches tall about 26 inches wide all in a .8 gallon airpot. The other one is about 32 inches and about same dimensions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. #11 Darth Clitflex, May 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2013
    give him the wammy

Advanced Biodiesel Mass at herbies - I have one going into germ in a few days ... supposed to be amazing, constantly a best seller

supposed to harvest in 9-10 weeks ... has anyone reading this grown one of these girls?

12. Holy crap!! What strain is this and who is it from?!

13. World of Seeds Afghan Kush Auto. Ive grown it many times and usually turns out the same. Now mind you I have it under a 800w LED, and use a full Advanced Nutrients regiment base nutes and supplements. 60 days from seed to harvest. If I grow a Auto ever its that one usually. Smoke is pretty nice and heavy stone effect. The only thing is they stick sooo bad. One of those will cause a whole house to smell when you take it out of the tent.