Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

faster way to get weed out of the bloodsteam???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by durkadeen25, Sep 30, 2007.

1. I have a blood test for THC in about 17 days and i neeeed to pass it. ive been smoking every day for about 5 months now. is there any way to speed up getting the THC out of my bloodstream? i haven't smoked in about 2 days.. i cant believe i used to live like this.

2. thc in ur blood is gone in like 3days

3. Absolutely not true at all. If anything THC is detectable in your blood for longer than it is in your urine. Tetrahydrocannabinol is broken down to tetrahydrocannabinide or cannabinine, i dont remember exactly what it is, within 72 hours of contact in the body. This might be what you are thinking about, but unfortunately, ALL drug tests test for the broken down version, because its detectable for a much longer period. THC is present in your blood for just as long if not longer than urine.

4. use some of the detox methods that are all over GC, and you should be fine. 17 days is plenty of time.

5. Drink a shitload of water until yer pissing every 5 minuits for piss test..... uh good luck with the blood duder i think yer fucked

6. haha water wont help
    stay clean
    and praaaaaaaay

7. dude you should be fine. i think i read on erowid that thc is only detectable in blood for a short period after use. blood is checked more often when you get hurt on the job. if your blood tests positive then it is more likely that you were under the influence at the time of the accident.

8. i agree it takes about 3-4 weeks for urine , 3 months in blood, and even longer for hair.

9. uhhh i think ur only solution is a blood transfusion

10. That's genius.

11. taxman62, thanks.
    I'm sorry, it was a mistake. Wiki say http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test - in blood THC can be detected up to 2 days, but some others say up to 2 weeks if you smoke long time. To accelerate a process of removing THC do exercises or some sport. Or drink detox and go on smoking after test :)

12. Fuck, beat me to it.

13. I think people are making shit up at this point.

14. Hmm...I beg to differ...

15. Agreed.

-Bicycle.