Faster, faster, faster!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hellgateking77, May 8, 2010.

1. Buddy of mine has been growing for about 3 weeks to a month.... he had the light too far so they're really reaching for the heavens..... but for reasons he's asked me not to convey.....he has to stop in about a week.....is there anyway he can speed up the budding? he doesnt care about yeild....he just doesnt want his time to be wasted..... so is the anything he can do to get his babys straight into budding!?

2. put them on 12/12.. 12 hours of light 12 off

3. It will take a week or two just to show pre flowers, let alone calyxi. Sorry bro, I don't think it can be done.

4. assuming "your buddy" switches his light cycle to 12/12 today, you will barely be showing preflowers at a week of 12/12. That being said, no you wont get any bud in a week. If you wait 3-4 weeks you will get some but it will be airy and quite premature,

5. from seed to bud in 1.5 months? sounds like a hell of an experiment. good luck.

6. You are asking two different, distinct questions:

.....>> is the anything he can do to get his babys straight into budding!?

Yes, switching to 12/12 lighting will cause the plant to go into flower mode.

However, that isn't the question that addresses your problem as stated:

.....>> Buddy of mine has been growing for about 3 weeks to a month....he has to stop in about a week

So what you really want to be asking is if there is any way he can get a harvest one week from now off of plants that are 3-4 weeks old. Even if they were already flowering the answer would be no, that's not enough time for buds to develop from scratch or to have developed even if this grow has been 12/12 from seed.

7. i forgot to mention.....it's an outdoor grow....

8. Ya know, its really a tragedy when growers put in alot of manhours
    and then dont have the patience to stick it out. Find somebody
    who is solid and will man up and take care of the thing.
    Good luck man.
    :smoking:

9. What he said. Sorry man.