fast help plz Transplanting

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dito, Nov 21, 2008.

1. soil grow ok just Transplanted my plants today need some faq do i water it or no after Transplanted do i give it light dont no help plz :confused::confused::smoke:

2. your growing inside right? when i transplant i make sure the pots are leaning towards the dry side so it's easier. what i do is put them into the new pot of soil and then water around the outside perimeter of the rootball to encourage growth into the new substrate. hope this helps.

edit: just re-read your post..definitely give it a watering and maintain the same light schedule you have been using. some more info about your grow would be helpful.

3. I like to water the pots I'm transplanting into the day before, then give them a few days to adapt to the new pots. By doing this the day before makes the soil evenly moist. I make sure the soil the plants are in is on the dry side then set them in the moist soil and give them about 3 or 4 days before I water again. This also promotes new root development.less

4. thanks plants looking good after Transplanting leafs started coming back up :D would be lost without you guys thanks agian :smoke::smoke: