Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fast heartbeat?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ariees, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Ive been smoking for a year now but lately when I'm high every now and again my heart will beat fast and hard for just a second or two. I can feel actually feel it. I had a heart murmur surgery when I was 3 and I'm 18 now. Doc always said I was 100% fine and could do anything other kids could. So idk if it could do with that or what.

2. smoking increases your heart rate.

3. Yeah it happens to me. Just takinn a few deep breaths and calming down will settle it tho

4. Your heart rate is increased when you smoke. Sometimes the high just makes it stand out more, making you notice your heart beat for a few seconds.

Probably just means you're toasted man. :smoking:

5. Sometimes i get that too, for me it usually takes atleast 30 mins before it goes away but i just stop thinking aboutit, its common and normal

6. The first several months I got high my heart would beat so fast that it would worry me a little. It didn't happen everytime and as ive smoked longer it rarely happens.

7. That shit just happened to me, I thought I was gonna die. Reading all this just made me feel better and i'm laughing so hard. lol :smoking:

8. Same happened to me I didn't smoke all day and when i finally to smoke that night I could be it beat way faster than normally but I kind of enjoyed it.

9. dont trip out. youll feel your heart beat heavily but not necessarily fast, but ur baked and trippin so u think its fast, then it actually speeds up. just stay calm and take ur mind off it. its a heavy beat not a quick beat

10. Your just getting exciting like a little kid on christmas for that awesome high.

But seriously its just a side effect of cannabis. You should be fine.

11. paranoia....sounds like your getting nice and baked.

:smoking: