Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fast and effective way to clean pieces?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by biggitybong, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Ok so i was home alone and wanted to toke outta my pipe but couldnt because it was SO resin'd up that when i went to go take a hit a bunch of ashes and stuff would instantly go into my mouth making toking from my pipe very annoying and disgusting.
    So i sat around the house looking for things that would pretty much destroy resin. i came across the bathroom counter and saw some NAIL POLISH REMOVER. i instantly thought "what a great idea!" so i grabbed the nail polish remover. then i went in the kitchen and grabbed some MORTON salt. i put my pipe in a zip lock baggy and then filled the baggy with enough nail polish remover to just barely drown the pipe in it. then i put about 1 tablespoon full of morton salt. i closed the bag and it was like friggin magic watching all of the resin just pour out of the pipe haha.

I then rinsed the pipe and WHALA!! it was perfectly clean just like new. So what are some home remedies to cleaning your pipe? Btw sorry for such a long post lol.

2. thats the most effective one..

3. That's the best way to do it.

4. I've used nail polish remover and salt before when I didn't have any alcohol. Works just as good.

5. I do the same but with just alchohol.

6. Yeah I use rubbing alcohol its cheaper.

I also picked up a bottle of this stuff, havn't used it yet but I've heard it works better than any other method.

Grunge Off Super Soaker

7. sounds effective. I'm going to use it on my bubbler one day... can't you smoke resin though? if so, then I'd like a resin safe method :S