Farting on your plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Axil, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Farting on your plants is good.

2. superb yarn brethren

3. Hmmm, your ideas intrigue me. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

4. talk about stinky weed!

5. I think it's a fine idea..:)

6. Thats what you call Dodie, lol

7. Would u fart in ur ladies face? I think it's mean...diminished harvest comin up lol

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JLzTIsKRcA]Me farting on a plant - YouTube[/ame]
    this isn't actually me.

9. "Most of the air we swallow, especially the oxygen component, is absorbed by the body before the gas gets into the intestines. By the time the air reaches the large intestine, most of what is left is nitrogen. Chemical reactions between stomach acid and intestinal fluids may produce carbon dioxide, which is also a component of air and a product of bacterial action. Bacteria also produce hydrogen and methane.
    But the relative proportions of these gases that emerge from our anal opening depend on several factors: what we ate, how much air we swallowed, what kinds of bacteria we have in our intestines, and how long we hold in the fart.
    The longer a fart is held in, the larger the proportion of inert nitrogen it contains, because the other gases tend to be absorbed into the bloodstream through the walls of the intestine."

10. Just be aware of those diahrea farts. LOL

11. Oh, you mean "sharts"?

12. This is crazy, hilarious I can't believe I read all of that, but why not. As long as it has solid facts I support it and here I thought just farting on my girl friend had perks.

13. Well when you consider that most plants are fertilized by cow crap and other animal feces..farting on your plants is not so out there as most people may think.

14. Yeah, but no seriously people...fart on your plants.

15. [quote name='"chell72"']Well when you consider that most plants are fertilized by cow crap and other animal feces..farting on your plants is not so out there as most people may think.[/quote]

Oh come on lol ur butt does not put out co2, it puts out methane. So if u want extra burning burnability on doo-doo buds go for it. Animal feces fertilizes by breaking down into nutrients to be used in the soil, not air lol. But it is a good joke thread.

16. The Earth Goddess is displeased...she will have her vengeance when you reap a minimal harvest

17. that tastes like bum bum

18. Look it up

19. Look what up lol?... I have a sneaking feeling ur leading me to a YouTube video of someone lighting a fart toward a plant to 'smoke a bowl' Hahahaha

20. lol..no. Farts contain nitrogen and Co2, not just methane. :)