Farting In Embarassing Places

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by finn slice, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Almost everyone has done it. So lets hear it. Ill go first. I have two cause they were both in the same year and class of high school. Freshman year english.
    We were silently reading and she lets us pick a spot in the room and I positioned myself in such a way that the teacher cant see me and I fell asleep. When the teacher said time to stop I was still asleep so in an attempt to keep me out of trouble my friend woke me and as he did so my body like jolted and in all the confusion I let go a loud fart that everyone heard but nobody except my friend knew it was me.
    Story 2 my teacher was standing next to me helping me with an assignment and I heard my friend right by me say something HILARIOUS so I couldnt help but laugh uncontrolably and I accidently farted pretty loudly with the teacher right next to me and the second I did that she walked away to help someone else.

2. Not me, but one time back in high school (señor year) my friend fell asleep in our AP Comparative Government class. This was the type of class where you could fall asleep/hit a vape/dip tobacco/ and just generally dick around without getting in trouble. Me and my buddies Mckinley and Stephen (Stephen was the sleeper) were stoned pretty much every day last semester of senior year. So Stephen was asleep, snoring while our teacher was in the front of the class lecturing. I distinctly remember how quiet it was in the classroom when Stephen emitted a single, loud trumpet-like fart. Stephen's anus must have sensed when the teacher would pause from lecturing and when nobody else was talking in order to achieve maximum volume; the back of the class, where my friends and I were, erupted into laughter while Stephen ponderously lifted his head and asked "Was that me?"   :lol:  :lol: That shit was so funny, peace

3. One time in 5th grade we all were supposed to read for like the last 30 minutes of the day so two or three girls, my best friend at the time and myself went to the corner of the room and were just messing around. We couldn't stop laughing and the teacher yelled at us a few times (the class was kinda noisy but we were definitely the loudest) and I said "no man stop dude please stop you know whats gonna happen" and my friend just fucks around even more so I was basically on the ground trying to breathe from laughing so hard building up so much pressure in my ass it just ERUPTED and it was probably the loudest fart I've ever produced in my life. 

4. I remember in 4th grade I farted in the middle of everyone reading.. Everyone heard it. Of course the first thing my dumbass says is "I smell strawberries"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 njnerd, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
    Oh yeah back in September I developed chron's disease so my intestines growl like a motherfucker from time to time and in class it's really loud. Fucking sucks but I can see how it's funny so it is what it is *shrugs* Not a fart but it's just as awkward

6. I'll fart anywhere I don't give a fuck.

7. I fuckin love crop dusting people at wal mart.

8. im not much of a farter.  good digestion i guess.

9. This thread immediately made me think of my best friend. This is his exact thinking. I used to envy him from middle school to high school. He would just sit and class and rip and not give a fuck while everyone else suffered holding theirs in all day. I remember this girl telling him he was disgusting and he told her to shut up or hes gonna fart on her. Lmao. Going to church in school with him was very entertaining btw..

10. I was in weight training class my senior year of high school. I played football all throughout school so I knew how to work out properly using correct form etc. Well the teacher asks me to demonstrate how to do a barbell squat for the class. I get all the way down and as im on my way back up I just rip the loudest fart i've ever heard in front of the entire class. Thankfully everybody just started laughing hysterically or I probably would have never went back to that class.

11. I was in gym... we were doing group situps so 2 people per mat.
    I was with my buddy that i very first smoked with awhile back and i was doing situps and he was holding my feet.
    Man i let one go right in front of his face, i stopped doing situps but that fucker kept in the same position and told me it was cool keep going, while everyone else is laughing.
    True stoner buddy.. but i did get shit by some girls even through to the beginning of that next year..

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Once upon a time I had egg farts in art class

It was horrible. People would commentate every time the smell would leave and come back

13. I was in homeroom in high school and it was done alphabetically so I am always the last person. Anyway im sitting in the back corner, the room wasnt filled so there was like 3 more empty rows next to me. I had to fart so I figured if I lifted my ass in air it would be quiet. Little do I know that those damn seats in the desk must have been created by an audio engineer because when I farted it sounded like I had a loud speaker up to my ass and the whole class hears it. Everyone turns and looks to the back corner, where im sitting, so I just turn and look with them into the empty corner lol. I turned back around and literally everyone was staring at me and I burst out laughing. Pretty embarassing

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I was around 13 and on the school bus home, my tummy was really gassy and rumbling quietly and I was trying so hard to keep it in and a tiny bit of air got out and then I'd do silent farts uncontrollably but omfg they stank. I was near this girl who was 16 or so and I went red because I was really embarrassed, all the windows were then opened and it still stank for ages. I could tell the girl was trying not to make me feel bad by not turning around and covering her nose and mouth but I could just see on her face how bad it smelt and her trying not to pull a face.

15. Over 15 years ago i have a weekend with my girlfriend, and some reason i never get the change to fart.. well, day 2 it happend. When it started, it took at least half a minute  :ey:

One of the most shameful situations where I've ever been  :lol:

16. On a 6 hour flight yesterday, I had my headphones in pretty loud and ripped one. Heard it over my music so god knows how loud it was to everyone else.

17. massachusetts?

When life gets shitty, wipe your ass

18. nah, texas  :smoking:

19. Oh man. One day when I was 16, I was with this girl I liked and two other friends. They were smoking a bowl but I wasn't because I had just got caught by the parents and was paranoid to go home high. They asked me to blow through the piece to unclog it.... I blew too hard and let out a nice loud fart. I was so fucking embarrassed. Everyone was cracking up and the girl said 'you're so... Cute!'. At the end of that friendship, she fucked everyone around me except me. Even my best friend. I guess I didn't make any good moves, even though we were good friends and alllll

20. My senior year in Spanish class I sat next to two attractive girls I had major crushes on. In the middle of a quiz I had to let one rip so I did the casual lean to the side and let her loose. Well it was a squeaker and everyone in my premises looked right over at me. I couldn't do anything but look around with them lol

Just the other day in the gym there was a dime working out pretty close to where I was doing preacher curls. When it was my turn to go I farted with every curl I did and the whole gym was laughing. I had to leave after that set