Farrakhan video on Obama.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Stigma, Mar 30, 2011.

1. #2 BumbleBeeHive, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    Dont like farrakhan.

2. Yeah, like I said I am not into politics really. I just thought that Farrakhan was one of obama's supporters. To see such a popular figure in the african american community actually WARNING president Obama is a huge shock to me.

3. For the lazy:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY-_JsNrxiM]YouTube - Farrakhan warns, advises Obama on Libya[/ame]

I saw the second half of this video before. Might of been on here, but I can't remember. It was entertaining, but I disagree with most of what he said.

4. I actually think that those are some powerful words. It won't be lost on Muslim people that the states is in another Muslim country.

5. Thats what I thought.

Why isnt this ion the media at all???

With all the crap thjey talk about u would think they would have this all over the news...

6. It definitely wasn't to me. Back in the 90s Qaddafi actually gave a shit ton of money to Farrakhan. Seems right in line with that to me.

7. Because no one cares what the members of irrelevant racist groups like the black panthers have to say, and it's certainly not shocking when they say something controversial.

8. hahah good point. :D

Its not like there is anything better on the news though...

9. You obviously don't watch Faux News.

10. I dont really watch any of those stations. I get most news from the internet and comedy central. :D

11. I'm sure the Daily Show has to have mentioned it.:confused:

Well I watch Faux with the Gramps, and they talked about it when it first came out. Bill O kept saying "Who cares?" but would just keep talking about it.

12. The original video had over 400,000 views in the few days before Youtube took it down and said that it had been removed for "inappropriate content". It turns out that the video was picking up a lot of steam and started trending on the site and was about to go viral... before they removed it. Its been fairly slow after that. You have to type in the EXACT title of the original for it to even show up. Although Farrakhan is out there and I don't agree with him outside of this interview, I think he has a good message here.

On another note. Youtube is just another corporation, I don't think its outside of the realm of possibility that it caters to the agenda of people who have a hand in it somewhere. Look at all the videos they promote, mindless bullshit, more media. Not too mention they take down videos regularly. Where's theres big money, theres often times corruption, even if its slight.

13. Well Google actually owns Youtube, Youtube is apart of the machine but it isn't the main Corporation. So right around the time when Youtube started getting shitty, was when Google bought them out. Coincidence? I think not.

14. This man is an idiot. Don't preach to me asshole, this guy is constantly surrounded by bodyguards... So he can only be but so genuine.

Also that radio host looked creapy as hell.

Furthermore I want to know about this angry white militia thats poised to take over our country that he insists is such a danger at the end part, because I want in!

15. well i guess its time for nation of islam to bust out there magic space ship and go rescue Gaddafi