Farm Friends

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Daipanddetsop, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Whats going on everyone? Just saying hello as I am officially a member of the site after stalking it for years to get info! I love the cultivation of cannabis, particularly autos. I love experimenting with different soil recipes, light positioning, training, ferts, everything... In fact I prefer growing over partaking! And guess what??? I'm not a f@!?ing criminal! Nor a scumbag! Nor a crack head! I am a great husband to my beautiful wife, loving father of 2 fantastic young boys, and live a pretty damn good life. I am originally from Seattle and Cle Elum, WA and would love to work on a legit farm out there one day. I currently reside in the midwest.... For now....

• Like Like x 1
  2. blessings G! :wave: nice ta meet you same story as you but i WAS a criminal and a hobo to begin with before i got married n had my boys n had to reformish

• Like Like x 1
  3. when i first saw this thread i thought it was referencing friendly wildlife befriending all us hippies in the woods we grow in
    and id be guilty i got 3 (or more) racoons and a geriatric possum that smoke dank with me n my hippiedog and'll share a candy bar n a pepsi ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nothing wrong with a turnaround for the better bro! Especially for those kids! I had to make some changes for myself as well, and you know what? Some people out there think that because we are growers of cannabis we are bad people and deserve to be locked away. Thats the reason i put im not a criminal, scumbag, or crackhead! Good guys grow too! One's you may not expect. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. I would take a racoon friend anyday

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1