Farewell

Discussion in 'General' started by Eric111E, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Alot of you probably don't know me, but Im gonna go ahead and let you all know what Im going through right now and say goodbye to my buddies on here. Its been a rough road since I turned 18, constant harassment by the police, now 4 years later they finally got me. I got a felony for a schedule 2 drug with intent to sell and resisting arrest this past March. Got me a good lawyer and got off with 2 years probation. Well for some dumbass reason I took valium for about 4 days while on vacation. Now 3 weeks later I get a piss test, me thinking I have nothing to worry about because I didn't do anything since those valium almost 3 weeks ago. But apparently it did not get out of my system and now I violated probation. There was a warrant issued for my arrest today, and I am going to turn myself in and get my time done so I can get on with my life.
    I lost alot because of this, but the thing that hurts my the most is what I am doing to my mother and family. I wish I could take it all back, but I guess I need to learn the hard way, stay positive, and learn from this experience and help other people not make the same mistakes.
    Im not sure how much time Im going to get, but the judge said a maximum of 15 years and minimum of 2.
    So I love you'll here at GC and I'll see you'll in a few years.:(

2. Dam dude, I don't know what to say but to stay strong and keep your head up. Have you considered leaving the states? I wish you good luck but I'm not sure how much that will help you in reality. Its sad to see a fellow blade leaving.

3. Keep fightin' on Brother. When one door closes, many more open. Use these upcoming years wisely, and best of luck.

4. that's unfortunate man, myself, i'd run lol i couldn't just give up without a fight. good luck to ya tho w/e u do.

5. No im not fleeing, its not a life I would want to live and it can only prolong, and make the process longer. Im staying strong though.
    I just gotta accept my mistake and hope they're lenient on me. All I can do is learn from my mistakes and come out a wiser person from all this. I've thought about running, but its just not the smartest thing to do. I just gotta man up and serve my time I guess

6. Damn man. Best of luck to you. I know it may be tough, but try to keep your head up. Never good to hear someone goin through this. This world is all fucked up. Again, best of luck to you and try to keep your head up.

7. You shouldn't run, but use the time to analyze everything. Don't worry about the time, it'll just bring you down. Look at the bright side of the situation. Take this monumental time in your life to really sit and truly think. I can assure you, you will come out of this a better man if you stay strong and most importantly, open! Don't shut yourself off from this world. Choose your actions wisely and stay up.

8. Be strong man. I know we never met but I want to see you back here in the city one day! :)

9. Yeah Im holdin my head high. Im just dissapointed in all im losing. Got me a brand new car, new apartment, going to college, now
    poof its all gone. I just hope other people reading this that are in the same situation as my and are thinking about doing any drug,
    or anything that could violate their probation, just re-think and the right choice no matter how confident you are about getting away
    with it, the shit is not worth it. Its like the consequences didn't cross my mind, now here I am, a future convict

10. #10 Eric111E, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
    That's all I can do now, stay strong, and learn some valuable life lessons, and hopefully help someone else out so they take a better path. It just sucks when it really hits you and you realize the reality of your future. I never thought I would end up in a prison

11. Damn that sucks. Stay strong brother

12. remember, you only lose when you give up, and it only gets to you when you stop having faith.

13. Good luck man, hope all goes well. Hope to see you back on The City soon.

14. Thanks guys, your support means alot to me.

15. Damn 15 years for S2 trafficking?! That's rough dude, keep ya head up and don't pull any bullshit in the slammer, we will be waitin for ya on the outside with a blunt in one hand a "fuck da police" sign in the other. ;):smoke:

Much respect for mannin up to your mistakes too dude, if more guys were like you then i bet your sentence wouldn't be as bad.

16. I can't even imagine what that must feel like. Keep your head high and your outlook positive. You seem like a level-headed and intelligent person. Don't let negativity into your life. Use your time to better yourself and come outta that muthafucka smarter and stronger! Best of luck to you. I hope I read more posts from you in the future.

17. Damn, bro i feel you i really do. I was going through the same shit earlier this year. Cops busted me for weed and i almost got 5 years in jail, but thank the Lord i only got 2 months of house arrest and 6 months probation which im now off of.

Just keep your head up, if you believe in God pray to him, and just know we'll all keep your memory alive here on GC

peace and love man, fuck the system

18. Its said up to maximum of 15 years, but my probation officer said it would more likely be around 2-3 years if I violated. Im hoping less though. Its my first felony charge, but I got a few misdemeanors too

19. Good luck man, sad to see a fellow blade get stuck in a situation like this
    Lots of respect for manning up and accepting consequences

See ya in a couple of years back on GC :)

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W69SSLfRJho]YouTube - Life Goes On - Tupac[/ame]