Farcry 5

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Praetorian, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Giant well designed world. Insane and well executable action. Excellent when high.

G r e a t . G a m e

upload_2019-4-23_20-10-57.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Got this the day it was released & completed it in just over a week.. the games decent but it's very repetitive

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. I like every Far Cry game lol they all cool imo. 5 isj ust like you said Praetorian its a huge world and good action. I might play it again sometime too just for the fun of it.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. There is loads to do on it tbh:) it's a good game when you're high af:D

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Once I played 5 or 6 times, my muscle memory got great, so I was able to do ridiculous things in game.

I'm usually with the mainstream reviewers on STEAM, but I feel like they bashed this one way too much.

Great game in my book. Extra great when high, as is so often the case. :smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. #6 Praetorian, Apr 24, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    @Dizzy

I liked the old school Far Cry.

Felt like taking the Jeep from Ocho Rios, all the way around the west coast to Black River.

[​IMG]

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

7. Yea it was great that it took place in the Caribbean lbvs! That's a pretty picture you posted up there too Praetorian :thumbsup::D Much respect!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  8. I thought it was a good game, but like HashnWeed, I also found it to be very repetitive. Aside from the cut scenes, which were more of a pain than interesting, the game is essentially just the same thing over and over. Hunting is kind of fun, but nothing amazing. Over all I don’t regret buying the game but wish I would have bought it on disk so I could have traded it in after a week because it isn’t something I want to go back and play again.

9. [​IMG]
    Нет Херк, нет комментариев ..
    [​IMG]
    Vaya con dios, little buddy.”

10. I'm a huge fan of the Far Cry series. The more of an arcade style they've adopted, tho, the less I've liked it. Still a fan tho.

Far Cry 2 is easily the best one imo!

this thread is now a far cry 2 is best thread :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  11. I haven't played anything before 3, but I've loved 3 and 5. I haven't played 4.

Sometimes I get into Farcy 3, and just drive a Jeep around the Island, listening to Marley because it fits so well.
    I give the studio major props for being able to recreate the environment as well as they did.

A lot of respect to them for recreating beautiful Montana as well as they did in 5. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a game's environment more.

It's just fun to drive a car down the long country road, listening to cult gospel about how Joseph is the way :smoke:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1