Fantasy Smoke Story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smoking-Hermit, Jan 5, 2004.

1. Haha ... I've been known to have an overactive imagination. Everybody who knows me personally knows how crazy I am. You should see me when I am high, it just gets extreme what I think of. Anyway, thanks for the compliment ... cheers!

2. During the summer out on the miles of beautiful beaches along cape cod (massachusetts) with my best friends, for a least a week, proabably longer. I'd say a 1/2a lb to one lb would do fine, KB is more than good. it'd own.

3. I would do this on a summer day on one of the Islands in the river near my home. First the original Wailers doing a private concert for me and my two smoke brothers (you know who you are) and some hotties to amuse us. An ounce of Northern lights and an ounce of premium Hashish. Next a sweet ass gravity bong, one pack of Marley spliff papers, and the same pipe that my boys and I have smoked out of since high school. I would also like Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, and Jerry Garcia to be there. We would sit all day blazing massive spliffs and takin' huge gravity bong rips. I would have Peter and Bob roll us some real spliffs. Stay retarded all day. I'm getting giddy just thinking of this.

4. definitely up on the dunes by a beach where it is a perfect 72 degrees, a boom box playin nirvana, and a bucket full of joints. as far as who i wood want with me, any1 who wants 2 come but if they do come, each has 2 take down at least 1 joint, and if u talk 2 much, fuck off. i dont want no buzz kills!

5. it would have to be the first day that weed got legalized in america. I would 3 pounds of the illest shit anyone's ever seen. i would be in pennsacola florida with about 5 of my friends. When we would take bong hits, and smoke from spoons. We would go in the back yard and go onto the boat and ride on that. Smoking and taking turns sitting on an inner tube behind the boat just living it up.

6. I'd be sitting in an enclosed porch, right by the beach, during an amazing thunderstorm which lasted throughout the day, and night.

Smoking ounces of Hash Plant, Bubblefunk, and Champagne.

Munching on mushrooms, constantly eating them to keep my peak high.

With a few of my closest friends, just sitting back and relaxing.

Listening to no music, simply the sound of the water crashing against the rocks and the thunder and rain.

Ahhh, perfection. :)

7. I would be in Italy or Spain in a remote coastal area with no one else around. i would stay in an amazing villa on the the cillf tops, and have a path down so i could jump into the warm sea.
    I would have a selection of different hash and skunk varieties. in the evening me and my friends would sit on a roof terrace looking at the starlit sky, smoking joints and blunts, and playing cards.
    I would have no stresses to take care of, and would be able to stay for as long as i wanted. I would also have a nice speedboat so i could cruise the ocean when im lean.
    Also as an extra i would have a skatepark very near so i could skate all the time.

8. I'd have my 2 bros and possibly my sis, My main man Jepedo, Captain Kirk, The Colonel, The Eternal Blunt, a handful of cool people i work with. Flowerchild could come too. heh.
    we'd all bring our own kind of keinbud. Some maui, some snow white, some purple haze, blueberries, anything and everything.
    We'd spend a whole weekend in a tropical resort equipped to make hash, brownies, tea, anything. we could just chill out on this island and smoke the day away. Shoot the shit, go swimming in the ocean, whatever.

9. location : any where
    with my girlfriend if she would ever try smokin weed.... my best friend "David" and sum of my other stoner buddys
    Equip: my first Glass piece a pack of blunts.. no joints i suck at rolling those hehe

just a Great time

10. - On a beautiful island with white sands and crystal clear water

"Rushing cool winds blowing across my face. Firing, glowing, shorting the spliff until I began packing it into the dripping cool Ice bong. Pressing my back against the plastic reclined lawn chair, the orange Sun warming my chilled face from the cool breezes that made me feel alive. Talking, laughing, and eating with my friends while enjoying the flying birds above the clear sky. Feeling like a overflowing fountain of happiness to the point of crying and feeling alive again. Filled stomachs, clear minds, and an open heart. Rushing waves against the smooth white sands, a trailing crab slowly making his way to the reflecting water the reflected the true beauty of everything..."
    ..."

11. early morning on ym private beach in mexico, lighting up a j at sunrise, and a bottle of vodka. Then later on my friends and some chocks would come later, and we would smoke, drink, and play some beach volleyball. Its unbeleivably fun, and after, drink more, and have more bud.