Fans of Dubstep? I Need Your Support!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Shepherdx, May 12, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I know I am new here to the community, but I have a hobby I would love to share with everyone. I have been producing dubstep for a while now, and I have just released my new album.:smoke: It's more of a house/Deadmau5 style album then heavier, in your face dubstep, but it is SO chill to listen to when you are baked. That was always my theory: just write music that I would love to listen to. So look, this isn't an advertisement. Sure, it'd be cool if you bought my album, but I truly just want to share my music with those who I know would enjoy it most.

Here is a link to our Youtube account, where you can hear everything:
    YouTube - Kanaal van TheSix15

And here is our Facebook/Myspace. If you like the music, do me a huge favor and become a fan (like the page) on Facebook:
    Six15 | Facebook
    Six15 | Gratis muziek, tourneedata, foto's, video's

And last but not least, here is where you can buy our album. It's $6.99 for 22 songs, or you could buy individual songs for $0.99:
    Six15 | Calhoun Days | CD Baby

Do me a favor, and let me know what you think. Some of the stuff for our new album is up on the Myspace. We are trying to take our sound to a new, heavier level while still retaining the trace/house sounds that people seem to love whilst baked.

2. No comments?