fan and ph level help please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Produce2smoke, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Hey whats up everyone? i just got my ph digital meter (hannak or something like that) and when i put tap water in a cup it reads the ph level as 7.3, more or less. someone on this forum told me to leave the water out and the level will drop. i tried to do this but already 7 hours past and nothing really happened. i searched up on google and people were sayin to add a little of lemon juice, which works but is it safe for the plant? if not what should i do? the flower shop i need something called lynn or something like that, but i cant go to the store till monday, is there anything else i could use?

another question is the two fans on the side of the growth box. i was told by everyone to use computer fans, is it possible to use normal 4" fans instead of pc fans? thanks in advance.

2. Leaving the water out just gets rid of excess chlorine. If you want to drop your ph for about a gallon of water add hald a tsp of vineagar. And yes its safe for the plants

You can use any fans you want dude...anything that vents air. If they fit its all good.

3. gotcha thanks