Fan and filter question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Flanigan, Aug 13, 2019.

1. The two showing are 6 days
    The others i just put in dirt this morning .
    Put them outside for a minute to warm and and now they're inside in the tent under the light

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. You will do better by moving them early might get a short delay

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

3. I thought about it and I usually do and I know your rifribut have decided to let them stay as this is just to pass my boredom until I get the rest of supplies I need but I will see what happens and thanks anyway

4. Besides that I do like having you to talk to when you have time

5. Well here's a picture of my 3 babies,1 being a runt. They are 5 days old and I'm pretty happy with the outcome.i added a new 4 inch fan that circulates very well for them blowing right on them. Nice airflow. Still only giving water to light fertilized soil. I did pack an inch and a half soil around the steaks to make them stronger and because of light stretching though I also added 53 extra watts totaling 133 watts in a square foot pot with mylar on top for extra light reflection and with all the lights and reflection and fan blowing I been having to give around a quatq of water every 3-4 days but I do have a little overflow I want to test the runoff but still need the pH test and up and down. Also need calmag. with that being said I am quite happy and surprised with the growth after 5 days starting on their second says good and won't be long before the third sucks poster cotyledon seed leafs. About 3-4 inches tall because of the stretching I have under control and the leaves look nice green and healthy.i think within 2 more full days they will be on their 3 sets including the 1 and 1/2 inch tall runt which is probably the female but since these are my only seeds plus I already have a male I think I will make more because this type only produces around 40 grams a plant of around 19-21 % thx which is quite strong. Anyway I am happy with a oz and a quarter but I could get up to 1/4 lb but doubtful and either way I expect an oz to make me happy around thanksgiving. I'm including a photo of my 5 day old plants but within 5 weeks when the smell starts I'll have 150 watt hps 160 watts cfl and 52 watts cfl flower or 2700 kelvKe while the 160 watts is 6500 Kelvin. Either way I'll have a total of 362 watts and think I can get up to 8 oz a crop ready to smoke within 3 months total which makes me happy because by then I'll have a 10x10 shed that will hold my 5x5 which only takes a quarter of the shed and can produce from 2-3 lbs every 90 days dryer,cured and ready to sale or smoke or 8-12 lbs a year. Most folks around here take 4000$ pound but I take $25-3000 lb. I will just have to see what happens

6. 5 days old under 80 watts 6500 kelvKe or 5600 lumen and I have it fixed with thick mylar for great reflection and a 4 inch fan that keeps the temps great .I think in a 5 week vegetation since they are autos I can get them 2 foot tall with the flowers streyst a limby and get up to 40 grams a female.be great if all females cause that could be a QP. I'm only expecting 1 and 1/4 oz though on my first indoor grow

7. If I haven't said I have 133 total watts in a square foot pot though and think that's really great.

8. I still besides my hps system and my calmag and pH kit think I have all I need because I also have fertilizer except I almost forgot I have to get insect treatment in case I need it and a thermometer and hi.midity controller and I know a couple other small things but mostly good and next try from noveNove 1 -february 1 I am shooting for a half pound from then on whether I'm batching photo periods for two months at a time or using Autos which I'll probably do Autos during the winter and on until later when it warms up start photos.

9. Anyway sdrodbuster show me what's up with yours because your are about 4 days older

10. I meant to say it will be ready to smoke by halloHall

11. Halloween

12. I also wonder what type of indoor light you are using? The wattage and type? Thanks

13. The only other thing I need is my insect repellent and disease repellent and mite repellent in one bottle only 15-18 dollars and really good product by bayer