famous people from your city

Discussion in 'General' started by ondrugz, May 27, 2007.

1. i can proudly say i went to the same high school as Tom Petty

who are some famous people from your city?

2. So Cali, Hollywood, Malibu, Beverly Hills...need i say more?

3. I live in Pacific Grove... i think John Steinbeck used to live here :/

im right next to pebble beach where Clint Eastwood and George Lopez live though

4. The only guy I know (as far as from my town and not state) is Chuck Palumbo- I guess he is in the WWE

And Frank Maznicki- he was a kicker (or maybe a punter) for the Chicago Bears in the 40's

5. i grew up in lebanon pennsylvania former nba player sam bowie grew up there and nfl quarterback carey collins grew up there

6. Washington of the Dallas Cowboys. his family home is 3 doors down from me. From Greenville (15 minutes drive) Petey Pablo, and I have been told Johnny Depp owns a house on Ocracoke, but I have never seen him

7. Buffalo Bill Cody's house is 5-10 blocks from my house and johnny carson got married in the pawnee hotel here and lived in Norfolk, Nebraska

also Henry Hill moved here after he got out of the witness protection program he was arrested here in my town in 2005 for cocaine possession if you don't know who Henry Hill is he's a famous mobster the movie goodfellas is the story of his life

8. Jimmy Eat World lived 2 miles down the street, Chester from Linkin Park lived in my city, Kevin Nash, an upcoming band called Scary Kids Scaring Kids go to my highschool, and Authority Zero.

Oh and Juice from Black Wall Street (the Game's clique) is putting Phoenix on the map as we speak.

9. John Cena lived in the town next to me west newbury

10. The Dandy Warhols
    The Shins

Matt Groening
    Chuck Palahniuk

11. um that goofy rapper paul wall is from here

12. Scary Kids scarring Kids is possibly the biggest piece of shit I've ever heard dumped out of a studio. Sorry. Screamo sucks.

Uhm... My town.. Hmm..

Harry Truman, Charlie Ross, Tech N9ne, Teresa Carpenter, Jim Butcher... Walt Disney and Ernest Hemingway started their careers here, Walter Cronkite, Jean Harlow, Joan Crawford...

13. baseball player Jim Thome anyone?? he went to my community college

14. My dad lives right next door to Amy Lee's parents. I went to highschool with her. She's emo though so blehhh...

15. Some child star grew up here I think.. Kevin Ziggers or some shit, he was in the air bud movies.

Marc Emery grew up in London, which is about 15-20 minutes from my house.. he's kind of famous.

16. Mac Dre was in a Prison in Fresno for robbing a bank. Fresno is the closest city to me :D MAC DREEZY THIZZ IN PEACE

17. tom green
    the tragically hip

18. Katharine Hepburn, lived in my town for all of my life, she was a lovely lady and even though she lived in the really rich portion of town, she denied having ANYTHING be named after her, she came into all the local markets, she was a real sweet lady.

There's a few other celebs that visit, or live nearby, it's cool but it's not like we ever see them, Katharine was really down to earth. We're building a theater for her on the main street right now.

EDIT: oh yea! I almost forgot Vinny Baker lives in my town too, he's a basketball player. He donated a ton of money to my high school for a new gym and work out room, my dad actually did construction in his house :)